PDA

View Full Version : Passat 08 immo

lamfame
13th November, 2010, 12:20 PM
1 hello, please i have passat 08 2.0 smart key. all the key lost , i have read the pin-code. what is the procedure of progamming new key
2 also how can i unlock the steering
3 vcds does not comunicate with the ecu
Please help now

Alex789
13th November, 2010, 03:19 PM
1 hello, please i have passat 08 2.0 smart key. all the key lost , i have read the pin-code. what is the procedure of progamming new key
2 also how can i unlock the steering
3 vcds does not comunicate with the ecu
Please help now

1. What do you mean new key? Have you ordered officially key by VIN?
2. For programming new key you don't need to unlock steering. After successful programming it will be unlocked.
3. Of course, you need to make ignition on to communicate with ECU.

lamfame
13th November, 2010, 03:55 PM
i did not have vin key, i only have tp23 transponder, which i wanted to use for old key-shed
What i mean by ecu is that, vcds 01 ie did not come up. Immo25 ok cluster17 ok. Please give procedure how to programme tp23 transponder to start the car

lamfame
13th November, 2010, 03:59 PM
i know how to wake ecu touareg and Q7 but for Passat CAN i did not please tell med 9xxx

Alex789
13th November, 2010, 10:38 PM
To adapt key you need, first of all, to get 7 bytes of component security from comfort module (behind glove box) which contain immobilizer. ECU can give 6 bytes only. Then these bytes should be written into your transponder by commander with TAG or Tango programmers. If you have Tango progger you can use it only. In last version there is a function which allows to do it. If you are able to prepare dealer key, then you'll be able to learn it. For example, 2 days ago i readapt 1 key (second one was stolen from owner) to Passat B6 2009 with MED 17.5 using usual diagnostic procedure with Commander (not key learning function). I think it could be made easy with VCDS.

lamfame
14th November, 2010, 08:05 AM
Alex thanks for the tutoral. Now confirm is passat 07 model .I have AVDI from abritus72. i didnt not have Tango or Tagkey. Is it possible to programe the key with VCDS only? after reading the pin with AVDI CAN softwre. Also only tp23 for CAN . Onec again i say thank you

Alex789
14th November, 2010, 01:49 PM
It's impossible without key reader. If you are involved into auto-business you need to have such device. Using AVDI or original K+CAN commander and reading out eeprom from ECU/Comfort module, you can get via dump tool all CS bytes to prepare dealer key.

Ussama, sorry, i will answer for your question later. Very busy now.

lamfame
14th November, 2010, 06:38 PM
Ok ussama, am waitng for your suggestion .

Alex789
15th November, 2010, 07:37 AM
Ok ussama, am waitng for your suggestion .

lamfame. I answered to you that it's impossible without appropriate key reader using VCDS and TP23 only.

P.S. Ussama is another DK member.

lamfame
18th November, 2010, 04:29 PM
Hello Mate, please how do i power Engine Ecu of Passat of 08 i know how to read the loging pin etc. But how do i wake the Ecu, what relay or fuse check Thanks

aminebot
22nd November, 2010, 07:33 AM
Hello Mate, please how do i power Engine Ecu of Passat of 08 i know how to read the loging pin etc. But how do i wake the Ecu, what relay or fuse check Thanks

see elsa for wiring diagram

lamfame
22nd November, 2010, 11:29 AM
Aminebot, please i dont elsa, you can PM me the wiring diagram, i will appricate it
Thanks

lamfame
14th March, 2011, 07:00 PM
Hello
Alex789, tommorow i will get AVDI license that can read vw-simose ecu, ppd and License for key learning. Now i see in the new update of AVDI that no need of precoded TAxxxx anymore to progmme B6 passat. please tell me how to progrmme crypto48 transponder for passat B6.
Secondly, with immo off of ecu simos MED 9,xx can the car start without any problem

lamfame
14th March, 2011, 07:05 PM
Hello
Alex789, tommorow i will get AVDI license that can read vw-simose ecu, ppd and License for key learning. Now i see in the new update of AVDI that no need of precoded TAxxxx anymore to progmme B6 passat. please tell me how to progrmme crypto48 transponder for passat B6.
Secondly, with immo off of ecu simos MED 9,xx can the car start without any problem