PDA

View Full Version : im sick of ireland

daithi
13th November, 2010, 09:18 PM
we are almost bust, there a bitch of a budget in december
and my local council see fit to waste money on solar panels and renevating a house for a waster that never worked a day in his life there two on the house and its a littkle granny house with 2 rooms theres enough panels on the roof to supply hot water for eight people never mind one

mattybhoy
13th November, 2010, 09:24 PM
Ha. Think it's same everywhere.. Though the UK local governments haven't spent a lot on solar pannels for social housing..

daithi
13th November, 2010, 09:28 PM
Ha. Think it's same everywhere.. Though the UK local governments haven't spent a lot on solar pannels for social housing..

its unreal id love one but cant afford it

freck
13th November, 2010, 09:48 PM
its unreal id love one but cant afford it
That piece of ass in your avatar is unreal Daithi,how much?lol
Freck

mtv1
13th November, 2010, 09:49 PM
tis his missus freck lol scooby has his tounge out lol

Grizz
13th November, 2010, 10:04 PM
daithi, mate, i know where you're coming from, seems like the harder you try to do it for yourself, the more you get the squeeze. sit around and scratch your arse and the country runs around you. if i was a couple years younger, not married, and not up to my eyeballs in debt i'd be writing this from Australia.

daithi
13th November, 2010, 10:07 PM
daithi, mate, i know where you're coming from, seems like the harder you try to do it for yourself, the more you get the squeeze. sit around and scratch your arse and the country runs around you. if i was a couple years younger, not married, and not up to my eyeballs in debt i'd be writing this from Australia.

id be the same mate canada australia or newzeland
maybe we might go in 30 years when we have the mortgages paid off

daithi
13th November, 2010, 10:08 PM
tis his missus freck lol scooby has his tounge out lol

is it ~~~~ she wud kill me if i stuck a pic like that up lol

mtv1
13th November, 2010, 10:11 PM
ya right first line of defense is offence lol she will kll ya when i tell her :D

maca
13th November, 2010, 10:15 PM
ya right first line of defense is offence lol she will kll ya when i tell her :D
she sent me that pic as well stig lol

cactikid
13th November, 2010, 11:07 PM
the topless one maybe? lol

Meat-Head
14th November, 2010, 01:06 AM
and my local council see fit to waste money on solar panels

DUMB QUESTION:-

Do they sweep the roads and paths?

Meat-City is COVERED in broken glass - something to do with Annie Lexox
springs to mind.

No idea who lives where, but looking at posts in this thread and users location would GUESS ONLY you is near Tipperary - went there once, but it was shut! - Had an ice cream, when back to from whence came!

You come to Meat-City i'll go to your place?

cablefreejunkie
15th November, 2010, 08:23 AM
my folks are moving back there next year,,,,they reckon as pensioners you get looked after far better than here in the uk,,,so its the big sell off next year and move back to the emerald isle

Evastar
15th November, 2010, 12:34 PM
my folks are moving back there next year,,,,they reckon as pensioners you get looked after far better than here in the uk,,,so its the big sell off next year and move back to the emerald isle

rose tinted glasses i think, tell them to research it carefully, as at least in the uk they have the national health system. they have means tested the medical card for the pensioners again here as far as i am aware.

cablefreejunkie
16th November, 2010, 09:23 PM
they are backwards and forwards at least 3 times a year for the last 30 years or so,,,i got loads of family out there in the south aswell so im sure they have done there homework,,,,i think its probably a good time to buy a property out there at the moment,,prices are dropping

hugjam
17th November, 2010, 03:56 AM
if i were them i would go to spain or somewhere nice and warm .i got the rose tints on sixteen years ago and came back what a big f---ing mistake.all its been is tax tax and more tax.

Grizz
17th November, 2010, 09:33 AM
Was it just me or did the Celtic tiger pass anyone else by? i had far more money when i was working outside the country. i had to build my own modest house cause i couldnt afford to get someone else to do it and im really no worse off now than i was at the height of it. Or have i just been in recession for the last 10 years?

liam66
18th November, 2010, 09:54 PM
the country is ****ed!!!

reddevil157
19th November, 2010, 10:31 PM
they are backwards and forwards at least 3 times a year for the last 30 years or so,,,i got loads of family out there in the south aswell so im sure they have done there homework,,,,i think its probably a good time to buy a property out there at the moment,,prices are dropping
~~~~ all down south either, yes, if they got the cash it's a great time to buy, but wouldn't depend on too much from gov ( biffo ). Except the "free" cheese their going to give out loool.

topsi
20th November, 2010, 12:56 AM
~~~~ all down south either, yes, if they got the cash it's a great time to buy, but wouldn't depend on too much from gov ( biffo ). Except the "free" cheese their going to give out loool.

Everybody in the country knew this was going to happen two years ago except our gov I hope these shower of s****s get what is due to them but they never get caught:reddy:

cactikid
21st November, 2010, 03:47 PM
look at MARY HARNEY the public did not like what she did,red paint and eggs.

reddevil157
22nd November, 2010, 12:15 AM
Time for ~~~~in fathead cowen to go, he's ~~~~ed up the country. Did ye see the new's tonight, leaving in their merc's with security that's costing the tax payer 200,000 a year. And that fat ~~~~ still wont put his hand's up, and resign.

hugjam
22nd November, 2010, 12:51 AM
they are cutting bits of money off of everything ,yet they are still spending millions every month on so called asylum seekers.can they really afford to do that.no wonder the country is f----d.

cgscott
22nd November, 2010, 08:24 AM
they are cutting bits of money off of everything ,yet they are still spending millions every month on so called asylum seekers.can they really afford to do that.no wonder the country is f----d.

Welcome to our world.

cablefreejunkie
22nd November, 2010, 08:41 AM
not much different than here then in the uk really
millions being wasted etc etc,corrupt mps
my folks will be going back next year,,they have some cash and want to buy a property somewhere down south,,,,i think any country in the eurozone is ~~~~ed,,so going to spain wouldnt make a lot of difference,,,,plus my mother isnt very good in the heat so its deffo ireland for them,,,,they cant do much worse than here surely,,,like i said before my father has many brothers and sisters there so im sure hes been clued up as to what its like for normal; people trying to make a living etc and the property situation and housing market in general

Grizz
22nd November, 2010, 11:27 AM
The only soundbite i heard from Cowen yesterday was that the minimum wage was going to be cut. so basically the people that make the least ammount of money for working in this country are going to be hit first. these are people that are working even though they would probably be better off on the dole. doesnt make any ~~~~in sense to me.

leotheloin
23rd November, 2010, 01:04 AM
It's fuoking gormless gormley and the greens that does my head gutless ~~~~s:flybye:

reddevil157
23rd November, 2010, 10:33 AM
How in the name of God, could anybody looking like that run a country, ffs. It's past a joke now.

Grizz
23rd November, 2010, 07:21 PM
Looks like the revolution may have started.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/images/2010/1123/264954_1.jpg?ts=1290536148

cgscott
23rd November, 2010, 09:16 PM
Looks like the revolution may have started.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/images/2010/1123/264954_1.jpg?ts=1290536148

Thinks KIDS wrote that. The spellings shocking.

tshirtman
23rd November, 2010, 09:56 PM
I was surprised at some figures I read recently

minimum wage ?7.40 p/h (second highest in Europe)

unemployment benefit ?168 p/w (three times as high as in Britain)

I guess these will have to be lowered soon

reddevil157
24th November, 2010, 12:58 PM
It's a lot more expensive to live here, hence the social welfare allowance.
It will be lowered, but they wont lower the price of anything to suite the social. Unlike when there were wage increase's in the boom, the price of everything went up, let's see if it drop's as quick.