PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI ECU & BSI help required please

charly_joe
14th November, 2010, 01:27 PM
Hi my 2005 307 HDI 1.6 16v 110 has had a small front end accident. After this the battery was disconnected for a while and the car no longer starts. It turns over ok but does not fire up.

I would like to flash the car with a new ECU file and also maybe BSI. I also want to clear the crash data from the car.

I have a Galleto 1260 cable and also PP2000 and Lexia cable. But I am new Peugeot so could use some help here.

I have scanned the car in PP2000 and get the following log:
The fault codes I got from the ECU were:

P1351 IDM Input Circuit Malfunction/ Ignition Coil Control Circuit High Voltage.

P0472 Diffferential Exhaust Pressure Sensor Signal Open Circuit or Short Circuit to Earth.

P1505- engine stopped. triggering of the airbag impact detector

P1639 Vehicle ID block corrupted or not programmed

The key will open the drivers door but will not trigger the central locking, also the key will not operate central locking from the key remote. I have the 4 letter security code if that helps.

I have managed to identify the ECU using my Galleto cable.

.BOSCH EDC16C34/
MPC561/RevC CC_OFF 56/56/20
:1037371084
96 53 95 89 80
96 59 34 19 80

I want to upload a virgin ECU, BSI and clear crash data from airbag module on this car.

Galleto can talk to the ECU to identify what type it is but when I try to read the data in Galleto to take a backup of the original ECU I get the following error:
READING ECU
Start reading...ERRORE SK1
Errore seed key

and it does not finish reading it.

Also if I try to write to it it says Initialization of ECU failed or file is in wrong format. I was using a virgin file i downloaded from here yesterday which was just a binary file. .bin

What application is best for reading / writing the ECU? would it be Galleto 1260 or is there something else?

Would really appreciate any help or advice on this guys.

Many Thanks
CharlyJoe

momo201
14th November, 2010, 10:40 PM
salu verifait tres bien tes fil sur le moteur asur toi aven de passe a l'uce ok

charly_joe
14th November, 2010, 11:12 PM
Hi, thanks for reply. :) unsure what you mean? Here is what I get when I translate to English: salu checked very well your thread on the engine you asur adventure password has ok uce

What password are you please referring to ?

Thanks

charly_joe
15th November, 2010, 03:14 PM
Anyone??? :)

benci1982
15th November, 2010, 03:44 PM
Anyone??? :)

the car was broken?? if so you can check out the abs, they are not damaged by this. there is bound at "CAN" network engine between the BSI. the ecu will not be a problem, there is simply no communication with the ECU and BSI them!!

charly_joe
15th November, 2010, 03:58 PM
Hi Benci,
thanks for reply.

The ABS is ok and I can talk to the BSI through Peugeot planet for example. it still has the VIN information in there and not ??????

Also the Galleto can talk to the ECU as it pulls up what version it is etc. But will not read or write to it.

What application / cable does everyone else on here please use to read / write to ECU on Peugeot 307's?

thanks
jon

benci1982
15th November, 2010, 05:25 PM
Hi Benci,
thanks for reply.

The ABS is ok and I can talk to the BSI through Peugeot planet for example. it still has the VIN information in there and not ??????

Also the Galleto can talk to the ECU as it pulls up what version it is etc. But will not read or write to it.

What application / cable does everyone else on here please use to read / write to ECU on Peugeot 307's?

thanks
jon

hi.
until it is not good for the Communication Between the BSI and the ecu, you can not read the flash with GALETTO.the ecu is closed!!
with the pp2000 can read the vin of the car "BSI"?

charly_joe
15th November, 2010, 05:33 PM
Hi Benci,
yes i can go in with PP2000 and it picks up the VIN of the car. Also when I go into the BSI module itself it still has all of the VIN information etc.

The errors I get from PP that I think are causing it not to start are:

Any ideas how I please clear these from the car?

thanks
Jon

khalcdi
15th November, 2010, 07:52 PM
hi;
have you tray to use your second key to start car ?
whene you enter key in , you hear BIP or not ?
you can start by learning keys if you have code pin .
spare parts ....... keys and tronsponder .... enter pin ...... and so on whene you finish program your remote control for your central locking

charly_joe
15th November, 2010, 08:42 PM
hi;
have you tray to use your second key to start car ?
whene you enter key in , you hear BIP or not ?
you can start by learning keys if you have code pin .
spare parts ....... keys and tronsponder .... enter pin ...... and so on whene you finish program your remote control for your central locking

Hi Khal,
Unfortunately I only have 1 key. I do not hear any BIP when I enter car.I have already tried to learn the new key to the car with the pin but this did not work.

Do you not think any of these fault codes are causing not to start?

thanks

benci1982
15th November, 2010, 08:48 PM
Hi Benci,
yes i can go in with PP2000 and it picks up the VIN of the car. Also when I go into the BSI module itself it still has all of the VIN information etc.

The errors I get from PP that I think are causing it not to start are:

Any ideas how I please clear these from the car?

thanks
Jon

possible that the ecu eeprom damaged. disassemble the ECU and read the eeprom 95160th and put it up here.

khalcdi
15th November, 2010, 09:41 PM
for P1505 i don't think they can generate such probleme.
for P1639 maybe .
this dtc P1639 is generated whene the erea of identification of vehicule are corrupted or deprogrammed.
in any eeprom of car we have block where save car identification such as VIN and startegie of injection and calibration . so whene this erea corrupt the ECU generate this DTC.
so we can start with flash ECU and BSI.
you don't need any flasher , just PPS.
we start with BSI :
go DOWNLOAD ....... BSI.....NEW SOFT..... they ask you if you want download with internet or you have internet connection , choose NO. and so on .
i prefer to print TELECODAGE in bsi before you download new version for your BSI.

then you download new soft for your ECU:
go DOWNLOAD....choose your engine ..... and pps flash your ecu with new soft.

hope this help you freind

charly_joe
16th November, 2010, 10:46 AM
possible that the ecu eeprom damaged. disassemble the ECU and read the eeprom 95160th and put it up here.

Hi Benci - thanks for help so far. Are you saying I open the ECU and read the version number off of one of the chips , and it should look something like "95160th ".

Once I have that I post it here and someone will post up a virgin file for that ECU?

charly_joe
16th November, 2010, 11:32 AM
Khaldci - thanks for that info as well and it is starting to make sense. I will try with PP2000 tonight and see how I get on.

I will update you.

thanks

charly_joe
16th November, 2010, 10:24 PM
for P1505 i don't think they can generate such probleme.
for P1639 maybe .
this dtc P1639 is generated whene the erea of identification of vehicule are corrupted or deprogrammed.
in any eeprom of car we have block where save car identification such as VIN and startegie of injection and calibration . so whene this erea corrupt the ECU generate this DTC.
so we can start with flash ECU and BSI.
you don't need any flasher , just PPS.
we start with BSI :
go DOWNLOAD ....... BSI.....NEW SOFT..... they ask you if you want download with internet or you have internet connection , choose NO. and so on .
i prefer to print TELECODAGE in bsi before you download new version for your BSI.

then you download new soft for your ECU:
go DOWNLOAD....choose your engine ..... and pps flash your ecu with new soft.

hope this help you freind

Hi - I tried this tonight, first with the BSI, I went to Download>BSI>Downloading of a new software version > connect to internet (no) then it tries to update and says "communication error" the ECU HDC (connector next to steering wheel) has not responded. Validate to continue.

Anyone seen this before?

thanks

Love_cars
20th November, 2010, 12:46 PM
salu verifait tres bien tes fil sur le moteur asur toi aven de passe a l'uce ok

Its means: Hi, make sure that the cables and connections are safe on the engine before thinking to the ECU

charly_joe
20th November, 2010, 01:22 PM
Hi - I tried this tonight, first with the BSI, I went to Download>BSI>Downloading of a new software version > connect to internet (no) then it tries to update and says "communication error" the ECU HDC (connector next to steering wheel) has not responded. Validate to continue.

Anyone seen this before?

thanks

Hi All - still really struggling to get this car to start. Can anyone offer any further advice / assistance?

cheers

charly_joe
20th November, 2010, 03:13 PM

Anyone seen this before?

thanks

Hi,
I have found the problem. The fuse for the steering wheel switch module had blown and as the car is VAN bus was preventing the BSI talking to the ECU. The car is now starting 1st time and I am absolutely delighted.

Thanks to everyone for help / suggestions.

I now need to clear the crash data from the Airbag module.

Can anyone please tell me how I go about this?

Cheers

calin_bm
21st November, 2010, 01:41 PM
read eeprom from airbag ecu and post here details
in some older post,you mentioned something about :"connector next to steering"...what is that about?

charly_joe
22nd November, 2010, 10:41 AM
read eeprom from airbag ecu and post here details
in some older post,you mentioned something about :"connector next to steering"...what is that about?

Hi - thanks for response. How do I read just the Airbag ECU module and not the whole ECU? what hardware / software do I use for this please? PP2000 or Galleto?

The connectopr next to steering wheel,i think the software was just saying it had a communication issue with the OBD diagnostic port. This was because the fuse had blown for the switch module around the steering wheel which houses the indicator stalks etc so was preventing the BSI communicationg with the ECU as there was a break in chain...

impactox
23rd November, 2010, 01:44 PM
cool! first you have to see if the cut-off switch is not activated
is a red button that is in the engine compartment on the passenger side
Hold down the button and good luck

Kanaan
26th November, 2010, 04:30 PM
Hi
did you make a scan to the ecu and bsi to look for DTC's
try so look for a live data to see if the ecu is locked or not .

jazouli_diagauto
26th November, 2010, 08:20 PM
hay my frind giv my damp 207hdi 1.6 thnaks

Kanaan
27th November, 2010, 08:05 AM
hay my frind giv my damp 207hdi 1.6 thnaks

Please open your own new thread for your request !!