PDA

View Full Version : Change mileage on PSA models need help!

marcolr
14th November, 2010, 05:48 PM
Hi, I have changed several times Km in PSA models, but only in the dashboard and when necessary also in BSI.
For that I haven?t many problems, but I read that Km also stored in the ECU and the ABS module, and it seems that there is also a history of errors recorded in the ECU and I think in the BSI.
I have Lexia3 and PPS2000 (clone) and I can see the history of any model, but can?t find any option in the software to erase that history.
Can anyone tell me I have to do to change or reset the km on the ECU, ABS and clear the history? and what I need to do? should be opened and read ECU eeprom or flash or can be done by OBD?
I have UPA programmer, Willem, TachoPro v2008, Lexia3, etc.
Thanks in advance!!

newgeniehex
14th November, 2010, 09:40 PM
Hi, I have changed several times Km in PSA models, but only in the dashboard and when necessary also in BSI.
For that I haven?t many problems, but I read that Km also stored in the ECU and the ABS module, and it seems that there is also a history of errors recorded in the ECU and I think in the BSI.
I have Lexia3 and PPS2000 (clone) and I can see the history of any model, but can?t find any option in the software to erase that history.
Can anyone tell me I have to do to change or reset the km on the ECU, ABS and clear the history? and what I need to do? should be opened and read ECU eeprom or flash or can be done by OBD?
I have UPA programmer, Willem, TachoPro v2008, Lexia3, etc.
Thanks in advance!!
HELLO
you can see only and only hystoric whit lrxia or PPS!!
you can programme only vigin bsi and ecu
i you want to change the mileage on the bsi an erase historic by OBD2 you must to buy!!!!
www.Abritus72.com VAG Commander BMW Commnader HITAG-2 key programmer (http://abritus72.com/commanderpsa30.html)

grinovsky
14th November, 2010, 10:04 PM
WOW
ABRITUS IS SO BUTIFUL

marcolr
15th November, 2010, 04:32 PM
HELLO
you can see only and only hystoric whit lrxia or PPS!!
you can programme only vigin bsi and ecu
i you want to change the mileage on the bsi an erase historic by OBD2 you must to buy!!!!
www.Abritus72.com VAG Commander BMW Commnader HITAG-2 key programmer (http://abritus72.com/commanderpsa30.html)

Ok, and to do that without OBD2? It is necessary to open the ECU and BSI and desoldering eeprom or flash, read, modify, save and re-welding?
The ABS module is not saved anything related to the Mileage?
You know if there any software to modify the data or need to do it by hand with a hex editor
Thank for your response

marcolr
17th November, 2010, 02:20 PM
Can someone help me? I need know if a Peugeot 406 2.2HDI 136hp save the history in ECU and how clear it.

Thanks

alejuz
24th April, 2011, 12:58 AM
Hi M8
To erase the history of BSI, must perform a new vehicle preparation by lexia
that way the historic failure of the BSI disappears.

good repair!!!!

diga1
24th April, 2011, 09:50 AM
p 406 does not have a milage written by dtcs so vhen you do bsi and cluster it is enough

autotechnique
24th April, 2011, 01:10 PM
hello my freind To erase the history of BSI, you must make the bsi as virgin then reprogram it with pps and all is done
that way the historic failure of the BSI disappears.

javilette
24th April, 2011, 02:32 PM
i think that you can eraser the histoy whith your lexia and pps. i think that i erased a c4 picasso one moth ago.whith lexia in bsi module.and nyo4 2010 have for eraser history of this.

kams20040
25th April, 2011, 04:57 PM
hi guy ,two weeks ago I did a 407 hdi ,jobs done but I saw with the avdi in section engine cluster the history it appears an old value ,it is possible to erase this history with avdi or must i do by pps .thanks a lot:hmmmm2: