PDA

View Full Version : Komatsu diagnosis

johntis80
14th November, 2010, 08:52 PM
Maybe someone knows the name of the original adapter and software to diagnose Komatsu?

dieselequipos
18th November, 2010, 01:48 AM
Maybe someone knows the name of the original adapter and software to diagnose Komatsu?

KOmatsu dont have sosftware for diagnosis , only is checking on Instrument panel. MOnitor.

johntis80
18th November, 2010, 08:32 PM
Then what happens parameterisation and programming, too, through the monitor?

dimitar22
19th November, 2010, 04:53 PM
There is not adapter for komatsu you can connect directly via serial rs 232 cable from pc to machine, but you need software which i havent seen it so far any were on internet, this is posible only on machines eqeuept with WHS ( wehicle health monitoring system)

spannermonkey
21st November, 2010, 03:05 AM
Then what happens parameterisation and programming, too, through the monitor?
there is no interface to connect, as dieselequipos said there is software that you can use through a serial cable but Komatsu have done very well at keeping it guarded. my experience with komatsu machines there is no list of parameters that can be change, what you get is what you got. if you need reprograming you have to send the ecm back to komatsu and they will reprogram it for you... this is the good thing about komatsu machines you dont need a computer to work on them....

dieselequipos
21st November, 2010, 06:20 AM
if a komatsu with cummins engine , could use cummins software.. but the is komatsu engine is dont possible..

only could check via monitor

johntis80
22nd November, 2010, 03:38 PM
Thank you, explain the situation!

jetdede
23rd June, 2011, 09:57 PM
The software's name Deep Sea...it use to check engine or change value for the parameter example oil pressure...so with that software we can arrange trip time based on setting value of oil pressure...so use for reset if there is trouble with the deep sea panel monitor in engine

ronshamal
24th June, 2011, 07:08 PM
in komatsu u can login on the display and set all parameters
also in the new serie u can use a wiring harness to conekt to the display and display works as diag tool also for cummins engine.....
if need more info pm me and ask what models u work on....

fai-dirly
24th June, 2011, 08:32 PM
any have software komatsu VHMS N PLM?????????

Please share....