PDA

View Full Version : Change ECM Vehicle in dumper Volvo A40D

xsez
15th November, 2010, 08:58 PM
Hi

I have a problem in a Dumper Volvo A40D, i change the ECM Vehicle the other dumper A40D to this, and when i start the engine. But don't start!

Connect the Vcads and say that ECM don't is for that dumper, because the serial number of the dumper is different.

How i change the serial number of the ecm?

Sorry my english!

xsez

dieselequipos
25th November, 2010, 01:50 AM
Hi

I have a problem in a Dumper Volvo A40D, i change the ECM Vehicle the other dumper A40D to this, and when i start the engine. But don't start!

Connect the Vcads and say that ECM don't is for that dumper, because the serial number of the dumper is different.

How i change the serial number of the ecm?

Sorry my english!

xsez

Sure ? you change with same Part number of other Dumper a40d??

is same part number , the serial number dont problem is possible a software programming installed..

you need reprogramming this unit but for this only could reprogramming special vcads

xsez
25th November, 2010, 09:26 PM
Hi

To reprogramming is necessary software correct?! And this software is only in Volvo?

Best Regards

dieselequipos
26th November, 2010, 03:05 AM
Hi

To reprogramming is necessary software correct?! And this software is only in Volvo?

Best Regards

correct my friend..

xsez
26th November, 2010, 01:20 PM
Hi

And the new ECM that buy in Volvo, is necessary to reprogram? Or is reprogram in factory?

dieselequipos
29th November, 2010, 01:28 PM
Hi

And the new ECM that buy in Volvo, is necessary to reprogram? Or is reprogram in factory?

when you buy new one , your volvo dealer inform you this part need programming , and you get price of programming

adwert
23rd December, 2010, 09:22 AM
at first you buy empty ecm and them program it with vcads for youn dumper sn.

dimitar22
24th December, 2010, 05:54 PM

I haven't seen so far that any one have programmed volvo ecu except the delaers , i cant see ecu programming in vcads, and where you will find flash file?

dieselequipos
24th December, 2010, 10:59 PM
I haven't seen so far that any one have programmed volvo ecu except the delaers , i cant see ecu programming in vcads, and where you will find flash file?

only registered dealer tools could programmed this.

xsez
25th December, 2010, 01:05 PM

Hi

I don't see in Vcads were flash the ECM with Serial number! You know were i go in Vcads?

Best Regards

dieselequipos
26th December, 2010, 03:37 AM
Hi

I don't see in Vcads were flash the ECM with Serial number! You know were i go in Vcads?

Best Regards

you dont see beause only original equipment for dealer have this acces for conect do server..

adwert
11th January, 2011, 10:25 PM

so if you are dealer you can download software from volvo server and them program it

hanzem evr
15th July, 2011, 05:41 PM
hi all please share workshop manual for a40d
thanks