PDA

View Full Version : Flash tool help

donovan2123
17th November, 2010, 07:15 PM
I have one of these flash tools which you plug in to your computer to download file to tool then unplug and plug it in to your car and leave it and it flash's car with file it downloaded.

Question is does anyone know how these work as i want to use it on the same car but use my own files and i dont know where files go on device or how to enable tool to write car. Its works like superchips bluefin but looks like a big usb drive but its by another company based in germany.

Any ideas?

donovan2123
17th November, 2010, 08:04 PM
Anyone? Is there a specific generic software i could use? Or could someone make a basic software if i send them original from maker of tool?

donovan2123
18th November, 2010, 04:00 PM
Bump anyone? Someone must be able to help :wavey:

donovan2123
20th November, 2010, 11:10 AM
If someone can help i will tranfer there knowledge in to some decent tuned files?

Remapking
20th November, 2010, 06:45 PM
I have one of these flash tools which you plug in to your computer to download file to tool then unplug and plug it in to your car and leave it and it flash's car with file it downloaded.

Question is does anyone know how these work as i want to use it on the same car but use my own files and i dont know where files go on device or how to enable tool to write car. Its works like superchips bluefin but looks like a big usb drive but its by another company based in germany.

Any ideas?

Hi what tool is it? maybe easier to help if we knew

cheers

donovan2123
20th November, 2010, 10:14 PM
PWR FLASH IPF From EDS

ominimicu
21st November, 2010, 11:17 AM
i never heard of it, post a photo, and alo i ll need to see the software.

donovan2123
21st November, 2010, 11:34 AM
I have attached photos and software. I think software would need to be modified so i could put my own file in to the hardware. Also the hardware pictured downloads file from server on to it and then you plug it in to car standalone with no need for computer and it auto starts writing.

ominimicu
21st November, 2010, 10:37 PM
ipf@eds-motorsport.de

send them a message, becuse i cant find any way to write your own file...