PDA

View Full Version : Lexia wants some code when configuring trivial functions in BSI

gejzaslapka
17th November, 2010, 09:08 PM
Hello,

when i'm trying to activate od deactivate some setting in BSI unit <ie daylights or front fog lights>in several citroen cars Laxia software writes me that settings are possible to change, but is needed to enter some code. i do'nt know what code is required. is this like LOGIN code in VAG cars? is somewhere written some list of these "secret" codes? Or it wants PIN? I do'nt test it on some Peugeot but it will be the same I think.

Please advice

Thanks to all
GS

Larue
17th November, 2010, 09:41 PM
I would say it's asking for security code which is written on plastic card.

gejzaslapka
17th November, 2010, 09:47 PM
Are You sure? When i change the same settings with "non brand" diag tool TEXA or some other- no code is needed, so i ca'nt understand why immo code for so stupid operations

GS

nickhow
17th November, 2010, 09:52 PM
if it needs 5 digit pin
its 03114 but there is only 4 spaces eg ****
if not then it wants trans code

Larue
17th November, 2010, 09:56 PM
I can't see a lot else. I have seen it asking for gearbox and some other codes, just can't remember for which option.
Also I don't need to store error memory clearing with some other tools and so on.
What exactly You want to change and on what car? Are these cars newer ones?
Will try to find something tomorrow at work. I have some printscreens saved for configurations.

Larue
17th November, 2010, 10:07 PM
if it needs 5 digit pin
its 03114 but there is only 4 spaces eg ****
if not then it wants trans code
Your post bringing something in MY mind. There was a place where it's asking for transmission ( if I remember right it's for service interval setting) and in these boxes You should put transmission type automatic or manual. And I found that You must put in First letters of words how transmission called in French.
Like Manual transmission....just in french. Was wondering about that for while!:hmmmm2:

gejzaslapka
17th November, 2010, 10:41 PM
I have this tool a new so it was only test . Tested two times on two pieces of citroen c3 1.4hdi 16 valve made year 2005 if i remember. I make some repair procedures with injectors and cr pump then i change injector codes inside delphi ECM with lexia and try to activate daylights in BSI module but it was locked. Then i test it on very old xsara picasso year 98 but some code was requested too

GS

Larue
17th November, 2010, 10:56 PM
Can You post some printscreen? Then would be easier to suggest something.

gejzaslapka
17th November, 2010, 11:09 PM
Tomorrow i try it on xsara2 actually in my workskop with dead ECM and post printscreen

GS