PDA

View Full Version : dreambox only showing free to air channels

colin
17th April, 2008, 04:56 PM
I'm a complete novice,would it be possible for me to get up and running again or do i need some techno head to sort this out 4 me?

Devilfish
17th April, 2008, 05:02 PM
It requires you to connect your dreambox to a PC and you need to transfer a few files to the box.

You'll need a crossover ethernet cable and an FTP program.

See the links in my signature. :)

rob6007
17th April, 2008, 05:12 PM
It requires you to connect your dreambox to a PC and you need to transfer a few files to the box.

You'll need a crossover ethernet cable and an FTP program.

See the links in my signature. :)

there was a easy way of fixing your box by just updating the keys but was reading a few posts and think kaos put out that there wont be new keys going about now because there is a new fix that updates the keys and channels foe you .

so you would be best getting the cable and doing it yourself . im a total novice but im going to give it a try with some help . so i would encourage you to give it a try

Hazza
17th April, 2008, 06:05 PM
I had no idea myself until a few days ago but with the help of this forum and its members I managed to get mine going. Like Kaos said, if you follow the links in his sig. you won't go wrong. It took me a couple of days of head scratching and tearing out a lot of hair but if you persevere you should be fine.
Harry

baretto
17th April, 2008, 06:59 PM
This thread brang back all my chanels:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1496