PDA

View Full Version : Ipbox / cuberevo 9000hd and bulsat

bobajob
20th November, 2010, 12:08 PM
I am running sifteam extreme edition (latest) with mgcamd 1.35

I have tried to patch for bulsat but can't get it working.

Does anyone currently use the same ipbox to do this? if so what images and emulators?

As a last resort I would be really grateful for somebody to send me their working files or point me to which I need.

I do favour enigma 2 images as they are closer to dreambox that I am used to.

Many thanks

Nick

bobajob
18th December, 2010, 12:43 PM
HI - anyone using IPBOX 9000 HD and can watch bulsat?

Anyone????

Anyone??

Anyone??

bobajob
29th December, 2010, 02:11 PM
Guys - anyone using ipbox - with any image (e1, e2 or dgs) with any emu (mgcamd, incubus) with softcam to clear bulsat?

Please help by letting me know if you can clear this.

aftermath
30th December, 2010, 12:36 PM
ive just had my m8 to have a look, he can open a few , possibly the free to air ones anyway.

PKT E2
using Oscam

Oscam is by far the best cam for cuberevo boxes.
behind that comes the latest incubus, its getting better these days at re donnecting.
MgCamd is ok for about 30 mins then freezes meaning you have to keep changing channels.

cactikid
30th December, 2010, 02:03 PM
still be looked at hopefully fingers crossed,fantastic picture but dont nod off lol

aftermath
31st December, 2010, 01:08 PM
i read elsewhere that Bulsatcom can be opened with soft cam and manually adding keys.

bobajob
3rd January, 2011, 12:23 PM
Gents - just to confirm that I can get Bulsat fine with mgcamd and softcam keys. It was needed to replace the 1.35 version with a patch and latest softcam.

So I finally managed after many tries and many weeks.

I guess I will eventually start to look at hooking up to the net and oscam etc. that's a pretty big leap for me.

I'm after getting hungarian tv.