PDA

View Full Version : Mac users

nalgas
20th November, 2010, 06:07 PM
Has anyone found HD Diesel software ie. Allison doc, DDEC
or service max that works with Mac OS X?

rp1210a
20th November, 2010, 10:45 PM
mac=Itunes
PC=Truck Soft

Put your ipod down, pickup your iphone and order a nice panasonic toughbook.

Havent seen and porbably wont see any truk soft for a mac. Have you tried the windows emulator on it?

dieselman77
20th November, 2010, 10:53 PM
mac has a program that supposedly lets all your windows based programs run on it google it you will find it if your looking for a good computer circuitcity.com has refurbished panasonic toughbooks for $329 i just had to buy a new one they are very reliable and worth the money i think they give you a 2 or 3 year replacement warranty for $149 sorry not trying to sell anything just trying to help

nalgas
20th November, 2010, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the responses, I have had many a laptops and changed over to a mac. I have actually installed the software to run windows on it. I can also operate insite/cat et/bendix programs w/o issues. It just defeats the purpose of having a mac if you HAVE TO run windows on it. The make is VMware Fusion for anyone interested on using their mac like I do...

neebong
21st November, 2010, 03:08 AM
Or you could use BootCamp. This is built in software that allows you to run Windows/Linux etc etc.. or to save you spending money on VMware.. you could just d/l VirtualBox from Oracle.. It works a lot better and its free..