PDA

View Full Version : about YH format conversion (digimaster tech.)

pinkfloyd5eg
20th November, 2010, 09:01 PM
hi, how to convert those dump files in the YHF format of digimaster II pc version to binary file so that i can read and edit them with any other bin file browsers ,knowing that digimaster PC software allows me only to save the file in YHF or YHE format and both are a digimaster encryptd format ,, plz i need any conversion software or any way to remove this algorithm to get the original bin.file?? tanx in advanceIMDB:

tomuch
20th November, 2010, 11:51 PM
i am searching too.

wbrgds
michael

pinkfloyd5eg
21st November, 2010, 12:54 AM
I've tried to read the EEPROM dump while the digimaster programmer is connected but using the software of UPA programmer, i could read the file and i saved it , then i tried to restore it to the EEPROM using the digimaster programmer and its pc software but then when i tried to read the EEPROM Km using the digimaster software it said (there is no correct mileage info exist on this device) knowing that UPA software could only read the EEPROM through the digimaster but it could't program new dumps, it reads only... any help plz with this problem would be appriciated since i have a lot of dumps in that YH format and i can't use any of them away from digimaster.

kazikk
23rd November, 2010, 11:26 PM
You can send dump to vicky@autoemaster.com
and ask them to convert file to bin file.