PDA

View Full Version : Sticky thread

RSwire
21st November, 2010, 04:54 PM
How do I request a thread to become Sticky?:hmmmm2: I would like to do it the proper way. Any help would be great. Thanks

steppenwolf
21st November, 2010, 05:16 PM
If mods, admin or Devilfish decide that some thread is useful to big number of members they made it sticky. You can give your suggestion to them using appropriate sub forum or maybe PM or you can start a thread and if they find it ok it will maybe become sticky. Regards!

RSwire
21st November, 2010, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the reply. I did start a thread with install instructions for a program that generates hundreds of questions and pms on how to get it to work. So I will see what happens.

steppenwolf
21st November, 2010, 05:58 PM
Where is the thread? Can you post a link? Thanks ....edited... saw it, well done.

RSwire
21st November, 2010, 06:02 PM
Here is the thread, http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/newbie-guide-install-cat-sis-173855/. I know it will help alot of people, I've helped a lot of people on this subject, have to keep cleaning out my inbox.

gmb45
21st November, 2010, 06:06 PM
pm a mod about it, i think it will depend on how many replies, hits, thanks etc it gets as to wether it will be stickied or not, no harm in asking tho :)

RSwire
21st November, 2010, 06:08 PM
I pm'd BD, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Thanks for all your help guys.

RSwire
26th November, 2010, 11:40 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys that helped, I got the thread to be stickied, thanks to Premier D and BD. Just wanted to leave a littlle feedback.