PDA

View Full Version : 4.3e work around Please

DELTASQUISH
21st November, 2010, 08:09 PM
Does anyone know of a way to get around the 4.3e system menu without having a lego indian jones original disc. as I have one wii and the dvd drive is gone and I wanted to hook up a hdd to it via usb but I can not do that if there is not another softmod.

Or does anyone know how to downgrade a 4.3e virgin wii to 4.2e system menu as that would solve the problem.

Thanks

happy_highlander
21st November, 2010, 08:13 PM
Not that I am aware off. Not quite sure how this would work but see if you can get a bricked wii from somewhere and swap the drives

ck-ok
21st November, 2010, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know of a way to get around the 4.3e system menu without having a lego indian jones original disc. as I have one wii and the dvd drive is gone and I wanted to hook up a hdd to it via usb but I can not do that if there is not another softmod.

Or does anyone know how to downgrade a 4.3e virgin wii to 4.2e system menu as that would solve the problem.

Thanks

as of yet there is still no hack without using the drive to use the game exploit,and you can't downgrade without softmodding first.so your stuck unless you can swap the drive out for the duration of the modding.