PDA

View Full Version : ASTRA H MIL LIGHT FAULT

smirnoff_rules
22nd November, 2010, 04:06 PM
had one of these in the other day 2006 17 cdti , said he had his light come on the other day so we read codes and nothing there , anyway an hour later comes back and these codes where there

p0621 generator lamp/ terminal ( alternator ? )

p1811 engine torque ( abs control module ? )

u2103 can bus circuit malfunction

would anyone these make to car lose power not going into limp mode tho

Patrian
22nd November, 2010, 04:49 PM
Hello Paul again... :ciao:

Well, about DTC P0621 & P1811 here you are on the Attachments... ;)

About DTC U2103 i CAN'T find anything... :( (In Engine, ABS, Instrument ECU at least NOTHING there!!!)
So... Please specify from WITCH ECU-System you taking this DTC... :)

Regards!

:cheers:

PS
Also i think it is your "Time" to Install and to using Opel - Vauxhall TIS2000!!! lol

smirnoff_rules
22nd November, 2010, 05:14 PM
l have got it installed but forgot all about it lol .. l dont know how to use it anyway ,,where do u put p codes in ?

anyway thanx for that m8 think lm going to change his alternator , looking like thats the fault l think

Patrian
22nd November, 2010, 05:21 PM
l have got it installed but forgot all about it lol .. l dont know how to use it anyway ,,where do u put p codes in ?

anyway thanx for that m8 think lm going to change his alternator , looking like thats the fault l think

Well this Weekend i will give you "Special" Study Lessons for to been Opel - Vauxhall "Guru"!!! lol :roflmao: lol

Regards Paul!

:cheers:

Ashraf6119
22nd November, 2010, 10:53 PM
Hi

For this fault P0621.......... 99% you are looking at the faulty Alternator.

As for P1811 and U2103 check the multi plug at the ABS Module also there is a another multi plug under the Battery stand check those both plugs for poor connections.

Hope this helps.

Ash

smirnoff_rules
24th November, 2010, 07:18 PM
just checked the history on this car and we changed the alternator in September and the fault was there before , so any other ideas lads

Ashraf6119
24th November, 2010, 08:05 PM
just checked the history on this car and we changed the alternator in September and the fault was there before , so any other ideas lads

Hi Smirnoff_rules,

Was the alternator original or after market one :questionmark:

If it was after market than I think you wasting your time mate they always give problems.

Ash

omglol
24th November, 2010, 08:09 PM
I've had Astra H with exact fault few months ago ... broken regulator on alternator. However, when I changed the regulator, I accidently switched wires and the DTC was back on, only the alternator was now working normally (after restoring wiring to the original, of course). Since this DTC does not bring MIL on, I left it that way.

smirnoff_rules
24th November, 2010, 08:21 PM
Hi Smirnoff_rules,

Was the alternator original or after market one :questionmark:

If it was after market than I think you wasting your time mate they always give problems.

Ash

That's a pain . It was a Lucas unit l will have to return to g.s.f . Can't understand why the fault was there before , only changed the alternator because it packed in not because of the mil light ?