spider2004
23rd November, 2010, 03:17 PM
hi friends
pls i need to add a new key for chrysler 2005 pt cruiser
key transponder 4d (64)
the problem that
t300 cant connect with the car
also sbb cant connect with the car
strange thing that car model is in sbb menu but this message is appear(ecu not found)
pls need help

advanced thanks

Automat
23rd November, 2010, 08:37 PM
hi friends
key transponder 4d (64)
the problem that
strange thing that car model is in sbb menu but this message is appear(ecu not found)
pls need help

advanced thanks

You can try this, but the posts have shown in many cases that the T300 and SBB have trouble wit6h Chrysler....

2. Some Chrysler products contain a software glitch in which the ECU can be deactivated temporarily. TKO
owners are able to identify this problem by connecting their TKO to the vehicle and beginning the programming
cycle. If the TKO screen indicates ?ECU Not Found? then the vehicle?s software has been temporarily
damaged. To fix this problem, simply remove the shroud from the ignition column and disconnect the black
wire that leads to the black ECU box. Leave this wire disconnected for approximately five minutes and then
re-connect it.This will allow the vehicle?s ECU to ?refresh? itself and repair the temporary glitch. After re-connecting
the wire to the ECU, TKO owners can re-connect the TKO to the vehicle?s OBDII port and go through
the programming procedure.The user will then be able to successfully originate new keys for these vehicles.

spider2004
23rd November, 2010, 09:25 PM
You can try this, but the posts have shown in many cases that the T300 and SBB have trouble wit6h Chrysler....

2. Some Chrysler products contain a software glitch in which the ECU can be deactivated temporarily. TKO
owners are able to identify this problem by connecting their TKO to the vehicle and beginning the programming
cycle. If the TKO screen indicates ?ECU Not Found? then the vehicle?s software has been temporarily
damaged. To fix this problem, simply remove the shroud from the ignition column and disconnect the black
wire that leads to the black ECU box. Leave this wire disconnected for approximately five minutes and then
re-connect it.This will allow the vehicle?s ECU to ?refresh? itself and repair the temporary glitch. After re-connecting
the wire to the ECU, TKO owners can re-connect the TKO to the vehicle?s OBDII port and go through
the programming procedure.The user will then be able to successfully originate new keys for these vehicles.

dear Automat
thanks a lot
so is programming procedure needs a pin code?
thanks again

Automat
23rd November, 2010, 10:11 PM
dear Automat
thanks a lot
so is programming procedure needs a pin code?
thanks again

Yes, all chryslers need a pin code, need to get it from the dealer. Or you can get one of these, good for type 2 immo.
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=chrysler+pin&CatId=0

tdor49
23rd November, 2010, 10:38 PM
hi friends
key transponder 4d (64)
the problem that
pls need help

advanced thanks

did you use ad138/ad139 when you tried with tcode

i coded keys using ad100 with additional ad38/39 on a 2002/52 pt cruiser a while ago.

you'll need the skim code which i got from reading chip in the skim module on steering column