PDA

View Full Version : 1998 bmw 528 E39 miles

ATHANASSIOS
23rd November, 2010, 07:03 PM
Dear friends, I had this car, with no start. I replace the ews unit, car now starts & everything is ok. But customer request me to lower the miles. I have BMW scanner to lower the miles in the instrument panel, When i install the new EWS module, i did not tranfer the miles from the Engine computer to the EWS yet, so i am ok to lower miles in DME, & Ews, But how i will lower the miles in the keys? Thanks in advance for any help
THANASSIS

tachonow
23rd November, 2010, 07:30 PM
Dear friends, I had this car, with no start. I replace the ews unit, car now starts & everything is ok. But customer request me to lower the miles. I have BMW scanner to lower the miles in the instrument panel, When i install the new EWS module, i did not tranfer the miles from the Engine computer to the EWS yet, so i am ok to lower miles in DME, & Ews, But how i will lower the miles in the keys? Thanks in advance for any help
THANASSIS
New ews copy km from dash and the keys are copy km from ews.

rcvantonio
23rd November, 2010, 07:32 PM
In the year 1998, Bmw km are not on the keys or the EWS
Regards

ATHANASSIOS
23rd November, 2010, 09:03 PM
yes it have the miles on the keys, i can read it with tacho universal..

ATHANASSIOS
23rd November, 2010, 09:06 PM
New ews copy km from dash and the keys are copy km from ews.

R the keys will lower the miles, those keys are not new, they say now 160000....

rcvantonio
24th November, 2010, 12:11 PM
Well if you have universal tacho ... comes with a device to program the keys, put the keys into the device and programs.