PDA

View Full Version : VOLVO XC90 2006 Diesel Automatic DUMP NEEDED

napel
24th November, 2010, 09:19 AM
Hello mates, i need FLASH and EEPROM

for 9s12dg128B 0L85D GERMAN LANGUAGE VERSION

maybe somebody has flash & EEprom from another volvo on 9s12dg128??????????????

napel
27th November, 2010, 12:21 PM
please mates help, me i need german flash

Kalimero005
28th November, 2010, 08:36 PM
Only Eeprom 6x

aeroyas
29th November, 2010, 02:15 PM
try this two dumps mate

napel
29th November, 2010, 05:31 PM
does someone know how to connect this dash to xprog m?

doslamer
30th November, 2010, 12:26 PM
Use 1-002-0017 HC(S)12 BDM adapter and picture in the botom. In device - motorola hc(s)912secured - mc68hc912hc912dx128a-eeprom-secured.
My advice if you have a clone xprog-m do not try to read flash(you do not need it for odometer correction) sometime's programmer erase part of flash without of warning.

napel
30th November, 2010, 09:49 PM
this is not secured mask is 0L85D

doslamer
1st December, 2010, 09:11 AM
Can you post some picture mcu, pcb ?

bgcomp80
5th May, 2011, 01:11 AM
You dont need BDM adapter for 9S12DG128B mask 0L85D (XPROG docs )
According to Xprog manual 0L85D is secured .

I manage burning an 9S12DG128B with XPROG and a friend said that i have to extract the MCU from circuit and program on QFP112 adapter .

Does anybody try and succesfully program 9S12DG128B on circuit with XPROG BDM ?

dvdegrt
1st August, 2011, 10:25 PM
Hi guys me had also problem volvo have made mistake read all now tacho dead could this hapen try read flash
thanks and how fix do i need new motorola 0l85d

mario313
2nd August, 2011, 07:09 PM
Use OBD connector work read&write eeprom and flash like a charm.

bgcomp80
2nd August, 2011, 11:43 PM
Indeed SMOK tool can read/write flash perfect .

@dvdegrt I had the same problem, when i read the eeprom the flash was corrupted and the dash died.

U can try with other tool like carprog or smok via OBD .

bijlaard
6th August, 2011, 08:55 AM
Indeed SMOK tool can read/write flash perfect .

@dvdegrt I had the same problem, when i read the eeprom the flash was corrupted and the dash died.

U can try with other tool like carprog or smok via OBD .

Smok is perfect with read /write flash on working dashes.

When dash is dead, u soderer the new MCU on it, but write flash with smok wil not function, u have to take a full flash and eeprom and write it with Xprog or other programmer, after that u can work on dash (with smok) again.

@ dvdegrt u can get some mcu's here: http://www.codecard.lt/electronics/motorola-ic/9s12dg128b-0l85d-112-lqfp-processor/prod_216.html
Solderer it on print and write full flash and eeprom with programmer, when u need the files : ask :-)
When done u can adjust (km , language ) with smok or other interface/program. I use smok.

regards Ina

zoky72
6th August, 2011, 10:09 AM
I am not sure but I think that you have to try to change crystal 8 mhz with one of 4 mhz then maybe you will have better results with programming. Also I attach some files which can help you maybe. Pdf file is method for tacho universal but you can see where is connection on the board which you need. Blau 1 is point of the BKGD (pin 23 on the chip), and blue 2 is reset point (pin 42 on chip).
Best regards.

bijlaard
6th August, 2011, 11:02 AM
I am not sure but I think that you have to try to change crystal 8 mhz with one of 4 mhz then maybe you will have better results with programming. Also I attach some files which can help you maybe. Pdf file is method for tacho universal but you can see where is connection on the board which you need. Blau 1 is point of the BKGD (pin 23 on the chip), and blue 2 is reset point (pin 42 on chip).
Best regards.

Think u mix 2 dashes: green connector and white connector

Your pdf is white connector , there is no christal to change, just solderer wires and its ok

when green connector change christal from 8 to 4 mhz after adjustments put 8 mhz back.But thats when u work with Tacho pro.

Question is what type of dash has dvdergt ?
When i know that i can probebly help.

@ bgcomp80 u wrote : Does anybody try and succesfully program 9S12DG128B on circuit with XPROG BDM ?

yes I did several times : MC9S12DG128B- OL85D and MC9S12H256VFVE-1K78X, I solder new ones on print and write eeprom + flash with Xprog.
Not that I like doing that but bad Xprog clone killed some dashes (chips)

zoky72
6th August, 2011, 11:18 AM
Think u mix 2 dashes: green connector and white connector

Your pdf is white connector , there is no christal to change, just solderer wires and its ok

when green connector change christal from 8 to 4 mhz after adjustments put 8 mhz back.But thats when u work with Tacho pro.

Question is what type of dash has dvdergt ?
When i know that i can probebly help.

Yes mate, you are rigt. Reason why I put this pdf is that he can see excatly which pins on mc9s12...... he must use for communication with chip. I dont know which type of dash he have, but mc9s12.... is same on both dashes.

dvdegrt
6th August, 2011, 12:52 PM
hi
i have 2006 year tacho
mc9s12dg128 0l85d
i tried program it with datasmart
normal worked made few no problems
that one has read eeprom then wanted write
got some error tried twice same problem
then conected to 9s12 programer chinese clone
read eeprom and flash made mistake first time used that
programer read actualy wrong and after that dash dead and none machine conects enymore think it kiled it dont know why tried read cas module have spare and read it ok think anyway need new chip and try fix

bgcomp80
7th August, 2011, 11:12 AM
I manage to kill a dash with SMOK tool and wrong flash, I used Xprog-M clone and i rewrite the eeprom and flash.
I connect only pin 23 BKGD, pin 42 RESET, pin 40 VSS and pin 41 VDD.
With XPROG Clone it`s possible to corrupt data when reading.

If you want a flash dump for 0L85D just ask .

zoky72
7th August, 2011, 01:12 PM
I think that you must also have crystal 4mhz between pin 34 and 35 and also resistors 1 kohm between pins 25,26 and GND and one resistor biger then 1khom on pin 27, then readed data will not be corrupted. See page 15 in pdf file. This is only my idea, maybe it is wrong. Best regards.

dvdegrt
7th August, 2011, 06:05 PM
hm conected all ok done few already no problem
this dont know what hapend flash got thanks anyway
but no help because chip not comunicate att all enymore
will buy new chip from codecard maybe they will program it already but they on holiday till end of month

bgcomp80
8th August, 2011, 12:04 AM
This is bad, now you have to program the MCU and you can destroy it again .

meteor80
8th August, 2011, 12:44 PM
HI.
I have question about dashes in Volvo's.
I would like to change (translate) language in volvo dash.
I know that the language is in flash.
No problem with read and edit that, but I wonder is the flash has some checksum?
Or maybe i need to translate, write and that all?

T72
8th August, 2011, 04:51 PM
HI.
I have question about dashes in Volvo's.
I would like to change (translate) language in volvo dash.
I know that the language is in flash.
No problem with read and edit that, but I wonder is the flash has some checksum?
Or maybe i need to translate, write and that all?
can change data with out probleme

bijlaard
8th August, 2011, 06:25 PM
We do a lot of language changes
We do it with Smok or Xprog , when correctly (!) translated there is NO PROBLEM :-)

Just read translate and write , thats all

regards Ina

dvdegrt
8th August, 2011, 07:58 PM
changed that dash today to customer bought used tacho
programed eeprom from that old no problems corected mileage all ok
so realy dont know what was wrong with that
tacho