PDA

View Full Version : Dead BSI modul in Citroen C3

zoka
25th November, 2010, 11:22 AM
After software upgrade with Lexia in BSI modul there is no communication between BSI & Computer. The car is working but instrument do not give any information. It shows 0km when driving, speedometer is 0 and some lights is on. The car is Citroen C3 1.4HDI from 2002.

Is it anybody that can help me with software file & confoguration for BSI modul?

PAVLOS2
26th November, 2010, 06:16 PM
Post bsi info (part number,version )and what eprom it has I will try to find you a file for it

zogldi
26th November, 2010, 08:21 PM
After software upgrade with Lexia in BSI modul there is no communication between BSI & Computer. The car is working but instrument do not give any information. It shows 0km when driving, speedometer is 0 and some lights is on. The car is Citroen C3 1.4HDI from 2002.

Is it anybody that can help me with software file & confoguration for BSI modul?
Moras u BSI upisati km stanje da bi bilo prikazano na tabli!
Tacnije proguraj sadasnji dump na koji auto pali kroz dobar kalkulator km.

grinovsky
26th November, 2010, 08:52 PM

hi
chek if dash is original for this car

grinovsky
26th November, 2010, 09:22 PM
the new update of bsi take an other version off dash
so the dash is not reconised by bsi
you have 2 solutions:
1-place other dash that corresponding at update soft of bsi
2-reprogramme bsi :but how if there is not communications
so i think that you must virgin bsi first then programme it