PDA

View Full Version : I really really really really hate PAYPAL!

C64
17th April, 2008, 07:18 PM
Long story short....

A ~~~~er ripped me off
~~~~er was refunded via PAYPAL
I decided PAYPAL were getting no money from me and I ditched tha account.
PAYPAL today took ?100 from my bank account without my permission or even giving me notice.
I'm now overdrawn with the bank so I'll get hit with a bank charge!

Good news = I can now use my PayPal account.
Bad News = ~~~~ PAYPAL ~~~~ THEM ~~~~ ~~~~ THEM ~~~~!

allycoops
17th April, 2008, 07:22 PM
If you phone your bank , can you not stop the payment , even though its been taken today doesnt mean its been paid to them, It usually takes a few days to go through.???

C64
17th April, 2008, 07:25 PM
I'll wait for the wife to get home then discuss it with her, if i just ignored it or blocked the transfer then it would eventually just get sold to a debt collecting agency and I'd end up blacklisted for credit.

I just wish they would have given me notice, to atleast have made sure i had proper funds in the account.

jerrysimmons
16th July, 2008, 04:35 PM
I just wanted to say I feel for you. I kniw all too well how awful Paypal can be. I hate Paypal too (http://www.paypalwarning.com). They have also withdrawn funds from my checking account without my approval. Actually overdrew my account. At my expense!:2in1:

sanchez
18th July, 2008, 10:30 AM
I have had a similar issue with paypal refunding after a buyer said he didnt recieve the good. It was signed for and i replied to paypal with the details, didint hear about it again until about 2 months later when the money just went from my account! i felt proper cheated.;