PDA

View Full Version : sky premiere saying no siganal

sickmick
4th December, 2008, 11:09 AM
i flashed my eurovox and everything was working ok ,but when i went on to any of the setanta channels nothing came up i went on this trusty website and saw that other people were having the same prob and the best thing to do was do power scan so thats what i done and hey presto there they were but now a few other channels are say no signal including sky premiere movies iv auto scaned it and still no joy can anyone enligten me please as what this little problem could be cheers:marchmellow:

dctyper
4th December, 2008, 11:20 AM
try this
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f71/sky-premiere-saying-no-siganal-17494/

it worked with setanta

PVR5000
4th December, 2008, 11:39 AM
I'm having the same probolem.

sickmick
4th December, 2008, 11:39 AM
hows that gonna work ? dctyper

PVR5000
4th December, 2008, 11:41 AM
hows that gona work ?

The link above has nothing to show us...:cheer:

PVR5000
4th December, 2008, 02:48 PM
I found that if you download cdf(fav channel list file)that causes some of the channels to shows scramble message. If you do the power scan and then go through the channels they are all there as soon as you download cdf there some channels that show that message.

I guess the only way you could sort that to re-arrange your channels manually again. or is there any other way?

EurovoxK
5th December, 2008, 12:49 PM
I found that if you download cdf(fav channel list file)that causes some of the channels to shows scramble message. If you do the power scan and then go through the channels they are all there as soon as you download cdf there some channels that show that message.

I guess the only way you could sort that to re-arrange your channels manually again. or is there any other way?

I agree with you. Looking for a solution too. (Apart from manual):elefant:

mihnd
5th December, 2008, 06:22 PM
i flashed my eurovox and everything was working ok ,but when i went on to any of the setanta channels nothing came up i went on this trusty website and saw that other people were having the same prob and the best thing to do was do power scan so thats what i done and hey presto there they were but now a few other channels are say no signal including sky premiere movies iv auto scaned it and still no joy can anyone enligten me please as what this little problem could be cheers:marchmellow:

do a manuel scan on the freq when the premiere channels are on mate this might help

Los Verdiblancos
5th December, 2008, 06:42 PM
I had the same problem a while back after flashing my Max v (5a 01) & re-loading my cdf file. It had been a long while since i did a power scan & it turns out that some frequencies had changed. I did the following. Menu,- Config- clear data- Erase channels. When that was done i then did a full powerscan & it found all the channels,including those broadcasting on new frequencies.

Regards.