PDA

View Full Version : Cracked game for online play

Alex1504
29th November, 2010, 02:06 AM
heya,

A few years back i had a war game (cant remember the name) that was cracked/downloaded but would still work online.
Im looking for a war game to play online and preferrably one that includes tanks/helicopters etc.
If anyone knows any please let me know

gregk
1st December, 2010, 01:11 AM
Bf2 [battlefield 2] not for download but it can be picked up from ebay for about a ?10 or less [NEW]] it got all the things you want to play with. tanks,apc,hellis,jets, boats and so on.

drawflex
8th December, 2010, 08:47 PM
+1 on Battlefield 2 .

It's been around for a while now but no other FPS game comes close for squad/team play (incl. BF Bad company 2, COD, MOH)... the balance of air/land/infantry is awesome on a good server.

Racked up 700+ hours on BF2 (Over a few years mind) and still play it now.

Here's a short vid with game intro then some real game footage ?4.15 Delivered.. in stock at GameGears (http://www.gamegears.co.uk/pc-c3/pc-new-games-c23/electronic-arts-ea-battlefield-2-pc-p1446?of_tid=SNjougSveRBNMV4x0Of4FTAKKSIjQJ5GZ7K6A wGTCcBK9rk-v7cdP4jWPItcwaY3)

gregk
8th December, 2010, 11:48 PM
+1 on Battlefield 2 .

It's been around for a while now but no other FPS game comes close for squad/team play (incl. BF Bad company 2, COD, MOH)... the balance of air/land/infantry is awesome on a good server.

Which servers do you play ON ? I used to play a lot on ^WMD^ server and mainly ranked servers.
I bought COD WAW and bfbc2 when they came out, but just can't get on with them and still preferer bf2.

Aragorn911
30th December, 2010, 09:10 PM
Just download a torrent for BF2 and its free. The thing is its really hard to find free servers isnt it?
I love the game and tried to play online alot.. But keeps getting crashing the game after 10 - 15 mins... Thought it was a problem since it was cracked.

gregk
30th December, 2010, 10:18 PM
The problem with cracked game is that if you play online it gets picked up by punk buster and you get kicked. This game needs all the patches installed to find all servers. All servers are free so no probs joining and there is still quiet few bf2 servers going i'm refering to PC not sure on other game platforms.

drawflex
31st December, 2010, 07:01 PM
You can get a retail copy of the game for less than a fiver ( there's a link in one of my above posts )... giving full updates.. then you're able to play on ranked servers... earn XP points, track your stats... and level-up, earning some pretty decent weapon unlocks along the way... ( Support-gunners PKM is my personal favorite ) also ... playing on rogue/unranked/un-punkbusted servers means you're likley playing against a load of cheaters using aim-bots and other game hacks.... well worth a ?5 imho

Here's my player stats ( not showing-off as their nothing special... Kill / Death ratio just above positive )
671 hours played.... over 5 years

drawflex 1st Lieutenant Stats, BF2S.com (http://bf2s.com/player/48161734/)