PDA

View Full Version : DTC Remover

swat cat
29th November, 2010, 11:02 AM
any one heard about this?

DTC Removal - Removes all DTC from ECU [DTC ALL] - €3,000.00 : CT Tools, Chiptuning tools (http://chiptuningtools.eu/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_11&products_id=35)

grinovsky
29th November, 2010, 08:36 PM
hi
and you call that the repair?

ominimicu
29th November, 2010, 11:40 PM
that is stupid...and worth so much money. Any OBD dignosis interface can remove DTC, but if the code is still thre..is beacuse you hve problem.

JBL-GG
30th November, 2010, 11:09 AM
I would also like to have this tool, cause a mate of me has got a chiptuning from oettinger @ his s3 1.8t and we get the same engine problem everytime... We already visited other pros like mtm and still they cant remove the failure.... So our problem is the lamp in the instrument cluster! (Sure we are able to desolder it, but thats exactly what we wont!) kind regards

swat cat
30th November, 2010, 01:15 PM
for many ppl who don`t know what it does:

it removes the dtc codes from you DUMP... meaning if you want to remove the lambda sensor ,with this software you cand do it and you will not have any DTC codes stored when you make a scan for erors

ominimicu
30th November, 2010, 11:39 PM
for that i dont need any tool, i can edit the dump myself.

Cozz
3rd December, 2010, 05:27 AM
I need something like that for an Audi S4 with aftermarket exhaust. Stupid CEL O2 censors. But too expensive.

nicamarcos
3rd December, 2010, 01:27 PM
for that i dont need any tool, i can edit the dump myself.
Ah, Yes? :), then i will send one dump to kill O2 sensor and we will see.

ominimicu
3rd December, 2010, 02:12 PM
I cannot kill O2 sensor..as it will remain to a fix value, and we need it for real time maeasuring. I can adjust the range valvue of the O2 sensor so that it will still be in range not to throw a cell code. the ECu will think it is normal.

A lot of people would like to know how to do it. And i am not willing to give it away just like that.

teuton
6th December, 2010, 04:23 AM
I cannot kill O2 sensor..as it will remain to a fix value, and we need it for real time maeasuring. I can adjust the range valvue of the O2 sensor so that it will still be in range not to throw a cell code. the ECu will think it is normal.

A lot of people would like to know how to do it. And i am not willing to give it away just like that.

Great man, why are you here?

nicamarcos
17th January, 2011, 08:53 PM

Stupid LAMBDA_RQST_VLE map altering to do more rich or more lean mixture (up/down 14.7/1, LAMBDA=1)? :)