PDA

View Full Version : i have a problem with my x431 diagun. please help!!

shumo7722
30th November, 2010, 04:57 AM
i recently purchased the diagun from china. and lately it takes a while to connect to cars. it tells me " please exit dialog box , and check them..." and does not connect. which makes no sense to me. it takes about 20 minutes to connects can someone help?

EwellG
1st December, 2010, 03:07 AM
Does it also do the same thing when you use a cable connection instead of wireless connection?

shumo7722
2nd December, 2010, 07:21 PM
yes it does. any idea what it might be?

EwellG
3rd December, 2010, 06:07 AM
It's possible your bluetooth smartbox is defective.
Because you connected with a "wired" connection and it still does not communicate.

I suggest you first re-copy to your memory card a new copy of the software. Delete the old one and put in a new copy of the software. In this way you can eliminate any possible software errors. Ask your vendor to give you a new copy of the software.

Then test it using wireless and wired methods of connection.

shumo7722
3rd December, 2010, 06:15 AM
It's possible your bluetooth smartbox is defective.
Because you connected with a "wired" connection and it still does not communicate.

I suggest you first re-copy to your memory card a new copy of the software. Delete the old one and put in a new copy of the software. In this way you can eliminate any possible software errors. Ask your vendor to give you a new copy of the software.

Then test it using wireless and wired methods of connection.

ok ill try that ill let you know what happens