PDA

View Full Version : help on DPF regeneration

aeroyas
1st December, 2010, 09:30 PM
hi freind's, how are you doing, please i need some help about a DPF on a VW touareg V6 BKS, i have try the procedure from wiki ross tech and the car accelerate fro about 20 min and the stop acceleration, on MVB i find that DPF load is 0 but the car still not run fast and the fault code still present, in the MVB 104.4 i stille have 1000Km and dont change, i try to change this value from canal 81 and 83 by putting 0 but dont change, please i need help to reset this value (104.4=1000Km) to (104.4=0Km), is there any other solution to change this and clear this fault code? thank's a lot in advance

chakahafed
6th December, 2010, 08:20 PM
hi freind's, how are you doing, please i need some help about a DPF on a VW touareg V6 BKS, i have try the procedure from wiki ross tech and the car accelerate fro about 20 min and the stop acceleration, on MVB i find that DPF load is 0 but the car still not run fast and the fault code still present, in the MVB 104.4 i stille have 1000Km and dont change, i try to change this value from canal 81 and 83 by putting 0 but dont change, please i need help to reset this value (104.4=1000Km) to (104.4=0Km), is there any other solution to change this and clear this fault code? thank's a lot in advance
What tool are u using to regenerate the dpf ?