PDA

View Full Version : Carprog's Christmas offer

albertros
2nd December, 2010, 09:24 AM
Hi,
Just seen Carprogs Christmas offer, if I understand it right.
Upgrade your software, whatever you've got, to a full version for 1000 euro. You will need to add their vat rate of 19% I think

You have to buy or make any adaptors but that still looks like a good offer to me.

Only thing is I believe the tool is being superceeded in Jan, but may be wrong.

Next puzzle is that a full Airbag kit is 1600 euro and a full kit is 2600 euro so these offers don't stack up against a starter kit for 330 euro plus a full upgrade for 1000 euro?

martij976
10th December, 2010, 05:37 AM
Hi,
Just seen Carprogs Christmas offer, if I understand it right.
Upgrade your software, whatever you've got, to a full version for 1000 euro. You will need to add their vat rate of 19% I think

You have to buy or make any adaptors but that still looks like a good offer to me.

Only thing is I believe the tool is being superceeded in Jan, but may be wrong.

Next puzzle is that a full Airbag kit is 1600 euro and a full kit is 2600 euro so these offers don't stack up against a starter kit for 330 euro plus a full upgrade for 1000 euro?

What You mean by "tool being "superceeded"(?) " in Jan?
There will be new software? or hardware??
Thanks

albertros
10th December, 2010, 08:54 AM
HI,
I was half asleep one night reading posts on here and I am sure I read that there is a new product from codecard to replace the carprog.

ertunga
10th December, 2010, 02:17 PM
lol carprog sux..they does not replies our emails,the device is not workin stabil..Work on caddies but dstn work on jettaes..***304; am regretful for bought carprog.