How much power?

lcucak
3rd December, 2010, 12:00 PM
how much money ?
15 %

coolbits
3rd December, 2010, 12:03 PM
Depends on what you want.
I would also need some logs from your car with fiatecuscan or alfadiag.

mariooo
3rd December, 2010, 01:05 PM
i need remap for fiat stilo jtd 100 hp please

FILE: stilo
Bytes: 7FFFF
Checksum: 72B8
Marca: Bosch
Num. HW: 0281011799
Num. SW: 1037372467

I send you a modified file in a light I hope the forum goes well I think it's meant to be any help at all ask for money even though many do not know whether it is right .. however, I am sending you a file if you want to try it out hello and remember to click on my profile thanks hello

coolbits
3rd December, 2010, 01:08 PM
Im not asking for money... i just said that i can do it very good but not for free... after this is his choice.
Can give advices for specific maps for free no problem... :)

BTW you changed duration for no reason and did not touch smoke limiter... the car will work same as stock... no extra power.
Extra boost at 1250rpm is no good also...

mariooo
3rd December, 2010, 01:37 PM
ok is a standard map you can try it without problems .. verify that the diagnosis by valvalo egr works well ok? hello

mariooo
3rd December, 2010, 01:38 PM
Im not asking for money... i just said that i can do it very good but not for free... after this is his choice.
Can give advices for specific maps for free no problem... :)

BTW you changed duration for no reason and did not touch smoke limiter... the car will work same as stock... no extra power.
Extra boost at 1250rpm is no good also...

instead of giving advice show us the way you do a standard map .. hello

coolbits
3rd December, 2010, 01:46 PM
Standard remap includes something like this:
Fueling maps:
-Smoke limiters
-Drivers wish maps
-rail pressure maps & limiters
-torque limiters

Boost maps:
-Requested boost
-Boost limiters
-N75 maps

-EGR

Duration and timing maps are not needed for standard remap.

Is this standard enough? :)

ominimicu
3rd December, 2010, 02:06 PM
PM me with you expectations of the car and file, i ll do it for free.

mariooo
3rd December, 2010, 02:15 PM
Standard remap includes something like this:
Fueling maps:
-Smoke limiters
-Drivers wish maps
-rail pressure maps & limiters
-torque limiters

Boost maps:
-Requested boost
-Boost limiters
-N75 maps

-EGR

Duration and timing maps are not needed for standard remap.

Is this standard enough? :)

My map works, plus a map is not only soft, where is your? Let's see it! hello

edc
3rd December, 2010, 11:10 PM
I send you a modified file in a light I hope the forum goes well I think it's meant to be any help at all ask for money even though many do not know whether it is right .. however, I am sending you a file if you want to try it out hello and remember to click on my profile thanks hello

there is nothing to thank for ... your remap is useless and that's why is for free ...

for a good work u need to pay , and the best way is to do it at your local tuner ...

mariooo
4th December, 2010, 08:00 AM
there is nothing to thank for ... your remap is useless and that's why is for free ...

for a good work u need to pay , and the best way is to do it at your local tuner ...

Hello edc you're a champion tuning! do you also pay for those who need some advice?
I my map I made for free and I gave my contribution because you do not you also veterans instead of making critical free? also do a free map to give help to those who are starting ...
My map is not racing is only a starting point to begin rehearsing in a soft way ok? edc thanks for your contribution ...

edc
4th December, 2010, 01:53 PM
Hello edc you're a champion tuning! do you also pay for those who need some advice?
I my map I made for free and I gave my contribution because you do not you also veterans instead of making critical free? also do a free map to give help to those who are starting ...
My map is not racing is only a starting point to begin rehearsing in a soft way ok? edc thanks for your contribution ...

how can u make a remap for a car without knowing the condition of the engine, no logs , no informations about MAF ,rail, IQ ... without knowing that u can blow someones engine and what u will say than ... "I'm sorry I didn't know " .... please be a man,stop asking for free remaps , just try to understand what u are changing and why ...

p.s why should I give u a free remap, nooane ever gave me anything for free, when I was starting [and still learning] , do a lot of tests,logs, burn x liters of gasoline, blow some turbos and u will find out how to do the good remap, or just pay your local tuner and that try to learn on his file ... noone here will give u a good remap for free, it's their job and that's the way they earn money for living ... got it ?

mariooo
4th December, 2010, 07:32 PM
how can u make a remap for a car without knowing the condition of the engine, no logs , no informations about MAF ,rail, IQ ... without knowing that u can blow someones engine and what u will say than ... "I'm sorry I didn't know " .... please be a man,stop asking for free remaps , just try to understand what u are changing and why ...

p.s why should I give u a free remap, nooane ever gave me anything for free, when I was starting [and still learning] , do a lot of tests,logs, burn x liters of gasoline, blow some turbos and u will find out how to do the good remap, or just pay your local tuner and that try to learn on his file ... noone here will give u a good remap for free, it's their job and that's the way they earn money for living ... got it ?

EDC will send you a cordial greeting, but also tell you something

No one wants you for a job for free ok? You asked for it you get someone to do you any problems to ask for your opinion tries to give advice to those who have no experience if you want to do otherwise hello hello ..

I think that everyone else will agree with me ..

P.S. Obviously you get what the forum for you but then what is it? perhaps to make money? looking for people who sell a map?

ominimicu
4th December, 2010, 07:59 PM
I belive we re here to help eachother and learn one from another. Let us not forget that.

Christmas is coming guys, let s forgive and be a better person.

Cheers:D

gbaduchev
16th December, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hello! ! !
These files will it be of great benefit. I am a beginner and will use them to compare them and learn.
Thank you
Merry Christmas

mariooo
17th December, 2010, 08:40 AM
Hello! ! !
These files will it be of great benefit. I am a beginner and will use them to compare them and learn.
Thank you
Merry Christmas

Finally, someone who would like to thank .. ok:congrats:

grinovsky
17th December, 2010, 11:29 AM
if you think that when you see a tuner file you will learn how to tune you dream,
if you can't diagnostique an engine you can't tune any fille,
to tune a file like this jtd you mast have a solide training on commonrail,you must know what's difference beetwen 1st, 2nd,and 3rd g?n?ration of bosch commonrail and the sp?cification of each circuit that it allows and what does not
and finaly you must know what you change in map and how to do it
exemple:when you modify the smok map you must use calculator to calculate the new values that you enter in ecu without this you will see gig black smok

grinovsky
17th December, 2010, 12:56 PM
in winols the calculator is in Miscellanous-calculatorhttp://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

gbaduchev
17th December, 2010, 01:35 PM
Yes it is!
But now I have all the cards should start to change them.
Some will help me?

with respect

mariooo
17th December, 2010, 01:59 PM
if you think that when you see a tuner file you will learn how to tune you dream,
if you can't diagnostique an engine you can't tune any fille,
to tune a file like this jtd you mast have a solide training on commonrail,you must know what's difference beetwen 1st, 2nd,and 3rd g?n?ration of bosch commonrail and the sp?cification of each circuit that it allows and what does not
and finaly you must know what you change in map and how to do it
exemple:when you modify the smok map you must use calculator to calculate the new values that you enter in ecu without this you will see gig black smok

I have done my part now, because you do not qualkche sample calculation for the limitation of smoking, for example? in any case, this map does not guarantee you smoke .. hello