PDA

View Full Version : canal digitaal softcam.

dick b
2nd December, 2010, 12:16 PM
19E,canal digitaal 5E,39E,ok tested and working thanks to kargo25 & xxxxx

harryharris
2nd December, 2010, 05:56 PM
thanks for the sf key with which patch should i use have a tm5300 d usb super used to have them open but wiped everything out 2 weeks ago thanks to some crap from the technomate site

gracieboo
3rd December, 2010, 03:56 PM
Hi there sorry for hijacking this but im new to this and don,t know where to post, im just looking to know if i can have both bulsat on 39 east and cannal digital on 19 east open at the same time i have loaded the phatom patch and have 39 east but don,t have 19 east open. 5 west sirus is opened to me but can,t same to open 19 east. Many thanks in advance for any help.

dick b
3rd December, 2010, 04:00 PM
thanks for the sf key with which patch should i use have a tm5300 d usb super used to have them open but wiped everything out 2 weeks ago thanks to some crap from the technomate site

try this one,

gracieboo
3rd December, 2010, 04:01 PM
sorry i was also meant to say its a technomate 5300 super and a motorised 1m dish that im using again many thanks in advance for any help

dick b
3rd December, 2010, 04:04 PM
Hi there sorry for hijacking this but im new to this and don,t know where to post, im just looking to know if i can have both bulsat on 39 east and cannal digital on 19 east open at the same time i have loaded the phatom patch and have 39 east but don,t have 19 east open. 5 west sirus is opened to me but can,t same to open 19 east. Many thanks in advance for any help.

yeah ask questions in the normal TM threads section you will get more answers. and then let us know what box you have because as I"ve said elseware not all patches will open both 19E & 39E at the same time,it depends what box you have.

gracieboo
3rd December, 2010, 04:07 PM
yeah ask questions in the normal TM threads section you will get more answers. and then let us know what box you have because as I"ve said elseware not all patches will open both 19E & 39E at the same time,it depends what box you have.
hi there i have a technomate 5300 super and a 1m dish many thanks

harryharris
3rd December, 2010, 06:05 PM
thanks for the patch dick but my stb doesnt recognise rar files its ok with the ones bthat are compressed in the download section if 1 of them will suffice please tell me & i will use 1 of them .have tried compressing the rar file but that dont work thanks for trying

mdt
3rd December, 2010, 06:57 PM
thanks for the patch dick but my stb doesnt recognise rar files its ok with the ones bthat are compressed in the download section if 1 of them will suffice please tell me & i will use 1 of them .have tried compressing the rar file but that dont work thanks for trying

hi, which reciever do you have as you say a tm5300 in your post but you have a tm5400 in your forum info??, or have you got both??. if you cant extract a .rar file then install winrar on your pc. (rarlab.com/download) regards mdt

dick b
3rd December, 2010, 08:47 PM
"hairyharris" as mdt has spotted you are quoting different stbs you must only use the patch for your exact model perhaps thats why you had a problem.all files I post must be unzipped 1st I use 7-zip for both ZIP & RAR its free from the internet.the box will not regognise rar files they must be unpacked by your computer 1st.

harryharris
4th December, 2010, 01:51 PM
sorry for the confussion it is a tm5300+usb will go on the web & try & find what i need its no problemm with zip its just the rar i have difficulty with thanks for your help

Carew6
4th December, 2010, 02:43 PM
You can get 7Zip from here...

7-Zip | Download 7-Zip software for free at SourceForge.net (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/)

dick b
4th December, 2010, 02:44 PM
sorry for the confussion it is a tm5300+usb will go on the web & try & find what i need its no problemm with zip its just the rar i have difficulty with thanks for your help
the download center has 7-zip its under ETC