PDA

View Full Version : A/C configuration for EMS3132

zimmerwolf
3rd December, 2010, 01:58 AM
Hi, i am trying to retrofit an aircondition in my 2001 Twingo. My problem is that the ECU (EMS3132/Sirius 32 for D7F 702 58hp) needs to be configured for A/C.

Normally a brand new uncoded ECU is configured on first power-up in the car by detecting the A/C-controller. A de/configuration in a ready coded ECU is not possible by Renault.

My questions are:

After removing the immo by editing and reflashing the original dump of the 29f200, will the ECU learn the A/C configuration the same way as the immobilizer code?

Does someone here has a 29f200-dump for my car configured with A/C so i can compare this dump to find out the differences.

Thanks in advance...

Zimmerwolf

bubu782001
29th April, 2012, 06:56 AM
Make a static test with CLIP and activate AC.

alfabit
29th April, 2012, 07:56 AM
(EMS3132/Sirius 32 ) needs to be configured for A/C.
...will the ECU learn the A/C configuration the same way as the immobilizer code?
Zimmerwolf

Look m8, i virginised an EMS3132 ( virgin its own dump, no AC ), learn the keys + UCH on the bench ( so not on the car ) and went to the car with this starting kit ( keys + UCH + EMS ) and put it to work. Course car started, my curiousity was about AC, car had AC, EMS sw no AC.

To my surprise, the first time i started the engine AC didn`t work, i stopped the engine ( so cut +APC ), re-started the engine and AC worked ! So AC was sensed by the EMS and ecu was automatically configured for AC.

So no need for configuring with Clip or other special tools, AC is automatically configured on EMS3132.

This is from my experience playing with ecus and not from imagination.