PDA

View Full Version : help with new eurovox ex5000 firmware update

Payno
4th December, 2008, 04:40 PM
can anyone help? i have just updated my box with new firmware (darX 1-12-08) but when i scanned channels not one single channel was found! before i updated the firmware i was able to get all the terrestrial channels plus a few others (e4 for example). now i have absolutely nothing. i'm trying a deep scan at the moment but was wondering if anyone had any advice on this??

clit-eastwood
4th December, 2008, 04:42 PM
can anyone help? i have just updated my box with new firmware (darX 1-12-08) but when i scanned channels not one single channel was found! before i updated the firmware i was able to get all the terrestrial channels plus a few others (e4 for example). now i have absolutely nothing. i'm trying a deep scan at the moment but was wondering if anyone had any advice on this??

Make sure your vm input cable hasnt come loose while you were messing with the box, sounds stupid but it's easy done

HiTeck
4th December, 2008, 04:45 PM
Also check you are scanning on the correct symbol rate, have a look here,

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f71/guide-eurovox-scanning-settings-9789/

Payno
4th December, 2008, 04:46 PM
thanks for the reply, pretty sure it was in properly, but think i'll re-install firmware if deep scan doesn't work just in case

Payno
4th December, 2008, 04:56 PM
cheers hiteck, think that might be the problem, will go and check these out now.

Waldo One
23rd June, 2009, 09:28 PM
trrying this now thanks for the help

giz
14th August, 2009, 11:36 PM
I love your logo united fan myself big time. favorite player Evra.

giz
14th August, 2009, 11:44 PM
I hope I'm not out of order here but this is the first time I've been on this site and i am trying to find out why when watching film 4 this evening ( shawshank redemption ) after watching for an hour i lost the picture and a graphic popped up reading "scrambled channel". i thought that this model auto unscrambled ! can anyone please help? model eurovox ex5000pvr. would you believe it, its just come back on !. mind you if its not too cheeky i cant get sky1 but can get sky2 and 3, any ideas lads ?

HiTeck
14th August, 2009, 11:59 PM
I hope I'm not out of order here but this is the first time I've been on this site and i am trying to find out why when watching film 4 this evening ( shawshank redemption ) after watching for an hour i lost the picture and a graphic popped up reading "scrambled channel". i thought that this model auto unscrambled ! can anyone please help? model eurovox ex5000pvr. would you believe it, its just come back on !. mind you if its not too cheeky i cant get sky1 but can get sky2 and 3, any ideas lads ?

Mines the same, nothing is bringing it back, will have just try it again in the morning.

Edit mines just come back in too lol,

For the sky 1 problem factory default then powerscan without splitters on your feed if that doesn't work, try a deep scan.