PDA

View Full Version : BMW E46 IKE/LCM/EWS

carstar24
4th December, 2010, 02:10 PM
Hi guys,

i want to do a 2002 BMW E46. I have X-Prog 5.0, BMW Scanner 1.36 and Tachosoft 20.1.

Ok, i have to put a new M35080 chip and program in the IKE. Then i have to reset EWS and LCM. I use the Tacho Universal Manual for connection diagram.

But how i can delete the key? Do i have to learn the key again when i reset EWS?

I never done this before, I'm a student, and i can't afford it to mess up something.:dontknow:

newgeniehex
4th December, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hi guys,

i want to do a 2002 BMW E46. I have X-Prog 5.0, BMW Scanner 1.36 and Tachosoft 20.1.

Ok, i have to put a new M35080 chip and program in the IKE. Then i have to reset EWS and LCM. I use the Tacho Universal Manual for connection diagram.

But how i can delete the key? Do i have to learn the key again when i reset EWS?

I never done this before, I'm a student, and i can't afford it to mess up something.:dontknow:

HELLO
if your eeprom in your dash is M35080V6 you must to change by new eprom
if the eeprom is M35080 you must to save original dump
erase it an chane the mileage of your dump and reprogramm the eeprom
after remove the ews put to 0km whit xprog or UPA
first put the dash in your car ,after the lmc , put to 0km your LMC Whit scaner 1;36
after put the ews in your car
after some kilometer the ews and lmc and key write automatiquely the kilometer of your dash

diga1
4th December, 2010, 04:54 PM
the key canges automaticly as you start car, just start car vith all keys and it will be ok

fabiobmw
11th December, 2010, 01:53 AM
Hello I have a 320d 2000
Hardware 9 software 16

the eeprom was broken so I changed it and could not save the original dump file.it was corrupt. I writed a dump file but now the Manipulation light is up. de little Dot on display.

tried to recode the Odometer with SSS but could not do it. I find out that to code it I need a new odometer. a VIRGIN one.

If somone has a Virgin dump file please help me .Or if its possible virginise that one in the attachement.Some said that the only issue is the wrong VN from the new dump.Maybe someone can change the VIn inside the dump
EEprom 93s66
my VIN WBAAL71070KG59037
Thanks guys.. Please make me happy for Christmas :)

Ne0
11th December, 2010, 04:47 AM
First: - you lost one digit from you VIN :
WBAAL71070K59037? - only 16 symbols - need 17

Second : read VIN from donor IKE ... with inpa or DIS...

autodash
11th December, 2010, 12:22 PM
I see KG38187 vin in this dump,please see with any diagnose is same or no

autodash
12th December, 2010, 09:23 PM
:coffin:

See PM

fabiobmw
13th December, 2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks a lot mate .I will try it today later and I ll post back.

borysgo2
13th December, 2010, 08:13 PM
Put correct Vin numbers into the modules and dot on display will be gone 100%.

markony79
13th December, 2010, 08:27 PM
Your car bmw 2002 have place for km--dash, ews,lcm and
if automat gearbox in egs also....
Not posible to come self km in ews and lcm, must do it that
also..
And sometimes when i do some bmw , I found the original value in ews and lcm and egs , after 2,3 years, becouse
the somebody who do this before me -not do good job...

But I never say coustomers original KM, its not good

fabiobmw
14th December, 2010, 11:56 AM
:coffin:

See PM

Thanks AUTODASH worked perfectly the Manipulation Dot is gone now... the VIN is correct and I could recode with Progman the Kombi.

I have another stupid problem that appeared after all that programming and recoding of Kombi and GM.

The Rear WIndows ,the Rain sensor and the Cooling Fan for the engine are not working. I checked the Windows with DIS and they work I could raise them and lower them from the program. The switches work too I could see that with INPA. but they do not operate. I think its a coding problem. but dont know how to fix it. I recoded the GM again also the RLS but no change . I think that the new dump that I use now has somehow a config for all that. am I roight?

KRMCN1907
29th January, 2022, 04:02 PM
hello friends, does anyone have the e46 3,18ia 2001 IKE software?