PDA

View Full Version : dvd slideshow

cablefreejunkie
5th December, 2010, 05:14 PM
hello all
i need to create a slideshow for a 21st party onto a dvd disc,,im only putting pics onto disc and no video
what i need to know is whats the best/easiest program to use for the task in hand,,i have been told of a few but thought i would ask all the dk pros on there views,
any info much appreciated

patkins
6th December, 2010, 01:05 AM
I'm certainly no pro but if you already have the pics on your computer then you can select them onto a usb stick.
That would be my laymans way of doing it.

lppt246
6th December, 2010, 01:12 AM
CyberLink PowerDirector is the realy best :):wavey:

cablefreejunkie
6th December, 2010, 09:03 AM
I'm certainly no pro but if you already have the pics on your computer then you can select them onto a usb stick.
That would be my laymans way of doing it.
but i need to play the slideshow through a dvd player and onto a large screen,as far as im aware i cant plug a usb stick into a dvd player

allycoops
6th December, 2010, 10:09 AM
DVD Santa will do what you want Mate, also add the 21 yr old's favourite music tracks as background musice while the slide show plays

cablefreejunkie
6th December, 2010, 11:23 AM
got a copy of dvd santa and it has to be one of the easiest user friendly programs ive ever seen,its simple,nice one mate,,,thanks for all the other suggestions peeps

patkins
7th December, 2010, 12:17 AM
I have my own lads 21 coming up next year so we have all learned from this. My thanks to all as well.