PDA

View Full Version : 03 mitsubishi galant

cklair
7th December, 2010, 08:53 PM
i got 03 galant need help with immo ,car was bought from insuranse company and body shop changed the steering colum as ignition was broken ,they bought used colum with keys and ecu.now car wont start as it has immo-ecu.wrecker dont have imm-ecu they just sold pcm and colum.i have old pcm and imm-ecu.is there any way to disable immo.what chip i would be locking for?is it in immo box or pcm?i have sbb but it needs code to reprogram that car.any help would be appricated thanks

Automat
7th December, 2010, 10:36 PM
i got 03 galant need help with immo ,car was bought from insuranse company and body shop changed the steering colum as ignition was broken ,they bought used colum with keys and ecu.now car wont start as it has immo-ecu.wrecker dont have imm-ecu they just sold pcm and colum.i have old pcm and imm-ecu.is there any way to disable immo.what chip i would be locking for?is it in immo box or pcm?i have sbb but it needs code to reprogram that car.any help would be appricated thanks

Don't know if this will help, but all Mitsubishi Galant from 2000 - 2003 immobilizer use the same pin code "2949"