PDA

View Full Version : roi budget

leotheloin
8th December, 2010, 01:41 AM
Wat a ~~~~ing budget we had it was no robin hood,,,rob the the rich to give to the poor,,,child benefit,,the dole..low income earners these people where ~~~~ing raped in this budget..:flybye:

Grizz
8th December, 2010, 01:50 AM
At least we've only a couple more months of them wasters...... then we get a new bunch of idiots.

patkins
8th December, 2010, 10:38 PM
Only if you vote for more of the same wasters.

Grizz
8th December, 2010, 11:17 PM
i always give it to someone who wont get many, just to be contrary, lol. i wouldnt bother my @rse only the local ~~~~ers watch who votes and i let 'em see i do in case i ever need a favour.

reddevil157
9th December, 2010, 12:37 AM
It doesn't usually take that long for the new " waisters " coming in to fall into the same misguided ways of the "waisters" that just left. So whoever we vote for, we're still ~~~~ed.

patkins
10th December, 2010, 10:51 PM
I'm seriously thinking Sinn Fein this time having usually voted Independent in the past. If only it sends a message to the comfy class.

Grizz
11th December, 2010, 12:04 AM
i reckon it would be a ripe time to set up a fresh party, what you think? Vote for RIP (Revolution Ireland Party)

i heard Luke Ming the merciless flanagan on the radio today, he sounded as fresh a politician i heard for a long time. if he stopped talkin about doobies he'd be a shoe in.

patkins
20th December, 2010, 12:13 AM
For the past 21 years I have worked within the Public Service but as a civilian. From the 1st. Jan. 2011 I am to be made a Public Servant for the sole purpose of the penny pinching Government to deduct 5% from my wages and I have no Public Servant benefits.
If you think that is bad...well, it gets scroogier.
The Government subsidise my work to the sum of about 200 euros per week (my employer pays the rest) so they are entitled to 5% of that, but no, the thieving bast*rds want to take 5% from my gross wages.
I emailed the Minister to inform her of the legality of her intentions and that I would seek further advice and in the interim a corresponding 5% work output from me would cease and that I would make known her miserly penny pinching ways on any and all forums to which I subscribe.
Let the battle begin.

Grizz
20th December, 2010, 02:43 AM
Good on you Pat, i know where you are coming from mate, mrs grizz is a nurse, her wages are hemorrhaging back into the government too. At least they cant take f()ck all more off me. im making less now (self-employed) than i'd get on the dole. i couldnt afford stock for xmas this year, which was just as well cause i didnt have any ~~~~in customers.

patkins
21st December, 2010, 11:46 AM
Sorry to hear of your predicament Grizz and wish you success for the future, but I feel that what ever small or large spend is done by shoppers this Christmas when the New Year comes in it's going to get worse and the number of businesses closing will escalate rapidly as the hair shirt budget measures kick in.

daithi
21st December, 2010, 12:25 PM
Sorry to hear of your predicament Grizz and wish you success for the future, but I feel that what ever small or large spend is done by shoppers this Christmas when the New Year comes in it's going to get worse and the number of businesses closing will escalate rapidly as the hair shirt budget measures kick in.

thats a fact pat in the defense forces myself am cut to the bone
its the lads at the top making all the money
then they have the cheek to say the average public service wage is almost 900 euro per person
im not close to that nor is any of the guys i work with everyday
im better off on the dole as we could both get the social and all the benefits that come with it
but no i choose to work pay a mortgage and support my family
where as 80 percent of the people on the dole are having a ball in the pubs and smoking not a bother on them no worries
no mortgage
not bothered about the 50 euros for the doctor or the perscription

saying that there is some people that i feel sorry for on the dole because thet have been forced onto it

but the local pub has ten people on the dole in it every night and they have been in it every night for the last ten years as they have always been on the dole the lazy ~~~~ers

patkins
21st December, 2010, 09:47 PM
Daithi, and just to make things worse for Grizz and my own brother who runs a shop is this snow. It's 8" here on the coast and still snowing so the hoped for Christmas rush has been dealt a severe blow. The only good thing about the snow is that it will also deal a big blow to the Government with lost sales and it will bring their departure closer.

reddevil157
21st December, 2010, 10:10 PM
I'd have to agree with all your comment's guy's, and have come to the conclusion..... There's only one job for the future lads, and thats Politics !!!!. If you've got a big neck and bollox to lie to ppl's face's day in, day out, your on a winner for sure. Everybody has seen what's going on so no need for me to go over it again, only to say, gov. car & driver, massive expenses allowance, and lest we forget... the ~~~~ing huge pension. This would nearly turn me to politics. It will continue to happen too, until the Irish get off their fcuking arse's and stand up to be counted.

Wolfpack
22nd December, 2010, 03:09 AM
Don't they all say you need to vote to be counted but what does that vote mean? nothing that what it means! The best you can do is try to make as much money as possible and hide as much as you can from the tax man. If you keep complaining and worry how those roaches are running your country it will make you climb to the top of the tower and start shooting. So i say ~~~~ em