PDA

View Full Version : mp3

chris31560
8th December, 2010, 09:30 PM
hi guys, dont know if iam in the rite section for this or not, but here goes, just bought my son a mp3 player pluged it into usb on comp all went well ie new hardware found ect.ect. now thing is i havant got a clue how to download music onto it iam a complete novice when it comes to stuff like this, any help would be great guys, thanks..chris....

mickydibble
8th December, 2010, 09:52 PM
If you have mp3 music on your comp or disc etc just drag n drop in a music folder on your player

chris31560
8th December, 2010, 10:28 PM
hi m8, can u be a bit more specific, if i download you tube do i just select the music i wont then just drag it to the mp3 music folder, dont i need to download the music i need from you tube first...

mickydibble
8th December, 2010, 11:14 PM
Video /audio ... audio being mp3 or video being mp4 etc...if it's just music then it's mp3.. If you dl an album then it it usually mp3, then youjust drag the song into music.video would have to most likely be mp4,depends what kind of player for the video

johnboy1974
8th December, 2010, 11:41 PM
use the windows media player thats already on your computer. Use the program to rip(transfer) the music cd,s which you already own onto the computer. Make sure they are ripped in mp3 format- check this in the preferences tab in windows media player. Once you have ripped all the music onto the computer then plug in the mp3 device and press the sync button.

chris31560
9th December, 2010, 03:14 PM
hi m8, thanxs for ur help so far, now i get using windows meadia player but how do i get the music from say i mesh to windows media player, cheers m8..chris...

mickydibble
9th December, 2010, 04:16 PM
Wherever your downloads folder is select the .mp3 files or folder and copy and paste or just drag it into the music folder on your mp3 player...done

chris31560
9th December, 2010, 09:58 PM
hi guys, thanks for all ur help reguarding dowloading music to my mp3 player, ive downloaded a few songs as testers and all is well as far as that goes, thing is now how do i delete songs off the player so i can put on the ones i wont,,cheers....chris...

mickydibble
9th December, 2010, 11:33 PM
Just right click and delete.....what kind of player is it?is it video as well

chris31560
10th December, 2010, 12:31 PM
hi m8, its just a player, do u mean when i plug mp3 into comp is there an option then to delete from player?? coz when i plug it into comp nothing seems to happen there doesnt seem to be an option icon that says delete, cheers m8..chris...

mickydibble
10th December, 2010, 06:03 PM
When you plug in it should come up as a removable disc/drive. Open and find music folder they should be your songs then just right click and delete the ones u don't want :)

chris31560
11th December, 2010, 11:41 AM
hi m8, thing is when i plug player into usb nothing comes up on screen, should there be something els i should be doin, cheers..chris....

chris31560
11th December, 2010, 04:48 PM
hi guys, thanks for all ur help so far reg mp3 player,, all is fine now the reason i could not get it to delete songs was da,da, ready for this,,, i was putting the player in the wrong usb port,arrrrr.. thing is there is about 10 usb ports on this comp just a matter of finding the rite one lol, thanks for all ur help...chris....