PDA

View Full Version : 2005 chrysler 300

alexb
9th December, 2010, 07:36 AM
dose any one know how to clear codes on the Occupant Classification Module in chrysler i have a airbag light on and with the genisys i can only read the code and cant clear it and also i need to know if there is a way to program it to the car if it has been replaced please help :) thanks so much

eeddyy23
9th December, 2010, 08:00 AM
dose any one know how to clear codes on the Occupant Classification Module in chrysler i have a airbag light on and with the genisys i can only read the code and cant clear it and also i need to know if there is a way to program it to the car if it has been replaced please help :) thanks so much
need to calibrate the seat after any crash on this cars can be done with starscan or some otherones

bestof75
9th December, 2010, 08:10 AM
yea i have to agree with eeddyy i have done it so many times starscan
good luck

alexb
10th December, 2010, 01:55 AM
yea i have to agree with eeddyy i have done it so many times starscan
good luck

Can I do it with the OTC? I don't have a starscan. It there a cheaper china clone that can do it?

raddi
10th December, 2010, 05:06 AM
I believe OTC Pegasus can do it but it is very expensive. I dont believe there are clones that can do it so far.

cklair
10th December, 2010, 06:00 AM
I believe OTC Pegasus can do it but it is very expensive. I dont believe there are clones that can do it so far.
pegasus use same platform has gensis would not do the job neather snap on solus. star scan only the option