PDA

View Full Version : cant get homebrew channelon my wii

madwiv5kids
4th December, 2008, 07:48 PM
hi i cant get homebrew channel on my wii i am on firmware 3.3e and have a d2 sun v3 installed but no matter wat i try i still cant get it to work if anyone has any help please get back too me
thanks

DiddyDave
4th December, 2008, 08:17 PM
You could try the twilight Hack to get the homebrew channel to install. As you already have a chip installed you can use a backup version of the zelda game.

madwiv5kids
4th December, 2008, 08:25 PM
i have tryed that but cant find 1 that works any help at all too find the right files please

dell_xps
5th December, 2008, 01:36 PM
i have tryed that but cant find 1 that works any help at all too find the right files please

If you have Newsgroup access, theres a raw Zelda PAL format on one binary server just now, just google how to convert it to an iso so it will fit on a DVDR, takes about 10 to 20 mins to convert a raw .wii file to an iso.
But I'm sure you have an original copy of Zelda anyways.:D

mistermofo
8th December, 2008, 04:50 AM
google 3.3 twilight hack there's work around for 3.3 as well as the new 3.4 fiirmware just make sure you download the right one.

since you have a chip installed you need an unsigned copy of zelda

glinja
8th December, 2008, 05:29 PM
sound simple, will try that too

madwiv5kids
8th December, 2008, 10:51 PM
which newsgroup was it on thanks

dell_xps
8th December, 2008, 11:04 PM
which newsgroup was it on thanks

alt.binaries.boneless m8 PAL version,one dated 27th November and the other the 5th September.:wink:

madwiv5kids
8th December, 2008, 11:37 PM
alt.binaries.boneless m8 PAL version,one dated 27th November and the other the 5th September.:wink:

sorry im new too all this how do i find that or do u have a link for it if poss thanks for all your help

dell_xps
8th December, 2008, 11:53 PM
sorry im new too all this how do i find that or do u have a link for it if poss thanks for all your help

You'll need newsgroup access m8, it would take me all night to go into detail about d/l from newsgroups.
Google it m8, giganews, easynews as a starting point for you.
HTH

madwiv5kids
9th December, 2008, 12:03 AM
You'll need newsgroup access m8, it would take me all night to go into detail about d/l from newsgroups.
Google it m8, giganews, easynews as a starting point for you.
HTH

thank you ever so much