PDA

View Full Version : Log In Problem.

patkins
12th December, 2010, 05:25 PM
I had a problem last night when I tried to get my daily fix of DK at log in.
When I clicked log in all of my Mozilla bookmarks started to scroll rapidly across a bar at top of page. After a second attempt I tried DK in Chrome,same result.
Today I uninstalled Firefox as is and having reinstalled was prompted with a newer version with a nl (Netherlands?) address and problem above returned. So I uninstalled Firefox again, from the Firefox site ,this time surrendering all bookmarks etc.(~~~~ and all ) and reinstalled Firefox and,touch wood, I am here again.
Just thought I'd post this as it may or may not be an issue with other DK'rs.
Ps. I changed my password just recently (90 day requirement) and I am changing that now in case that it was the issue.
I am having problems on line now. On Cronus post "Words" Comedy Central. tried to thank him got 404 error and "You Twat" message

donniemnemonic
12th December, 2010, 05:44 PM
had the same problem as you mate but whilst surfing dk last night at around 6.30pm there was a post by devilfish I think it was saying that the dk site would be closed for some maintenance work on server so I don.t think it was a fault with your browser.

Damn have just realised how addictive this site really is...

cactikid
12th December, 2010, 05:44 PM
site was down,all i could get was a php file,as it affected most people,server problem nice its back online again.

reddevil157
12th December, 2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah, same with everyone I think, I'm still getting a download file when I click on the home button. Anybody else still getting it.

patkins
12th December, 2010, 06:58 PM
I'm getting 404 error message when trying to Thank some posters

mtv1
12th December, 2010, 07:00 PM
yip i am :( can't get on realtime posts :( gmb45 must have bent his stick please helppppppp :) my wife is giving me those strange looks :(

cactikid
12th December, 2010, 07:00 PM
with the twat page lol,at the moment link goes ok.

reddevil157
12th December, 2010, 07:03 PM
yip i am :( can't get on realtime posts :( gmb45 must have bent his stick please helppppppp :) my wife is giving me those strange looks :(lol like you might have to talk to her again, cause dk was down lol

cactikid
12th December, 2010, 07:07 PM
I'm getting 404 error message when trying to Thank some posters
dont thank yet lol,site still has a few problems and will be sorted hopefully.:coffin:

atetruckrepair
12th December, 2010, 07:10 PM
ya had the same continually called me a twat just got on now 2 day's thought i was banned lol

gregk
12th December, 2010, 07:15 PM
Same here tried last night and all morning couldn't get in. Done the search on ''dk forum down'' and got conformation on another forum that it was down to maintanance. I don't post very often but like to have a read.

caveman_nige
12th December, 2010, 07:19 PM
the forum has being undergoing some maintenance, some of the tasks are still running which is causing things to run slowly and cause some timeouts etc..

Hang in there it will sort itself and speed in up in due couse..

gmb45
12th December, 2010, 07:23 PM
oy nige stop spamming the forum with double posts lol

cactikid
12th December, 2010, 07:23 PM
we know you care caveman lol

patkins
13th December, 2010, 11:42 PM
For ~~~~ sake GMB, first it was Rick rolling now it's error 404.
What next?