PDA

View Full Version : Camry/Avalon Smart Key Problem, Help Please

AbuS3ood
12th December, 2010, 05:36 PM
Hi All,
I have recently bought some used Camry Hybrid/Avalon smart keys with p/n HYQ14AAB from several places and keys supposed to be tested and working, when i do programming using the chinese red dongle(add or reset) some of the keys the car cant see or detect that a key is sticked to the start button and some others the car detect immediately and program successfully,the led on all remotes flashes when i press the buttons and the battery is charged, any ideas guys? please help!

is there a minimum voltage for the smart key battery to program? eg 2.8 volt?

ray-ray
12th December, 2010, 06:14 PM
used proxy can be added to toyota or lexus if a immo. reset has be done 10-15min. time needed. there is a
battery issue with proxy the voltage must be above
2.3 volts.

AbuS3ood
13th December, 2010, 07:33 AM
used proxy can be added to toyota or lexus if a immo. reset has be done 10-15min. time needed. there is a
battery issue with proxy the voltage must be above
2.3 volts.

i always do reset to add used proxy as you advised,the battery seems to be more than 2.5 but i'll check again, any other reasons?

AbuS3ood
14th December, 2010, 03:38 PM
i have checked the battery its 3.00 volt ?!, then if its not the battery,what can i do to fix that?

AbuS3ood
17th December, 2010, 06:54 PM
guys the problem still exist, i have received more remotes and some of them has the same problem, each from different resource