PDA

View Full Version : megane 1.4 PIN code

carclima
13th December, 2010, 12:39 PM
hy folks !

I hav one megane in trouble..remote closing work but immo still flash..so I need tomake synchronization..but I dont have PIN code for this can anybody help..

car is megane 1.4 E RN clasic

VF1LA0EL519319242 made in 1999..
remote is radio type and IF I remember corectly all I need is change imo system to another one,but as I say PIN is must have for this operation..
regards!

carclima
14th December, 2010, 11:59 AM
nobody answer ?
does that mean there is no pin from VIN for this car ?

OK anybody know how to take pin from some module?

eci is fenix3b renault imotool cant make it work and I dont have tool for read this motorola,so I need PIN to synchro keys again(every few monts)

regards!

carclima
14th December, 2010, 07:01 PM
SOLVED !!!

Thanks to friend member of this forum davoros:burnout:

he was in my part of world with exelnt tool AD100

it takes less than 2 minutes without any codes...nice tool..probably very expensive

wolv
15th December, 2010, 06:04 PM
is this possible with the SBB ?

davorOS
15th December, 2010, 08:59 PM
Hi
No,SBB can't do that.

PierreTheron
3rd January, 2011, 08:42 PM
Hi
Is this possible with MVP.?????

Had a Megane1 1.6 today . The IR key did not work under camera.

Repaired key and got 4 digit code from code inside key.

Used MVP
Got into immo system
Was asked for an 8 digit code to reprogram key.

Why did i need an 8 digit pincode for MVP Megane 1 ????.

I then tried to input the 4 digit code through central lock button according to bba reman site but could not get car to start.

Left car and went back to it later tonight and tried to sync key again with 4 digit code through central lock button and somehow got that right this time .

The car started and is another Runner.
It just is that i got the key synchronised with luck and not exactly as to instructions for the infra red remote keys.

Thanks all DK helpers for being so help full in the past year.

:joyman::D:pcguru:

AdamDavidSzocs
4th January, 2011, 12:01 PM
You have to have immo active (light flashing) to sync key and get car running with the emergency start method.
If light not flashing next time get the UCBIC fuse out for a few seconds and retry key sync.

PierreTheron
4th January, 2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks..

Can anyone tell me if MVP will be able to resync the IR key on Megane 1.

Thanks

AdamDavidSzocs
4th January, 2011, 10:36 PM
No, it can't. Only pre-programmed remotes can be syncronised and the only way to syncronise is the well known method with the use of the central locking button.
But this is a lot faster than doing it with diagnostics, takes less than a minute, forget MVP.
Pre-programmed remotes can either be ordered from the dealer or you can program any new or used remote with Carprog, if you know the 5 digit alphanumerical code (printed inside the key) or the 4 digit numerical code.