PDA

View Full Version : burning backups

blondie
13th December, 2010, 08:30 PM
hi there can someone help me used to copy backups for my son all the time but for some reason cant get the disc to read now tried lots of differnt ways but still not readable right this is what i'm doin 1,download wii game iso open containing folder unzip with winrar to desktop then tryed imagine burn and nero usin -discs now i'm sure before the file i burned said somethin like 47 bytes not 4.7gig or am i gettin this mixed with somethin else
thanks

ck-ok
13th December, 2010, 09:21 PM
hi there can someone help me used to copy backups for my son all the time but for some reason cant get the disc to read now tried lots of differnt ways but still not readable right this is what i'm doin 1,download wii game iso open containing folder unzip with winrar to desktop then tryed imagine burn and nero usin -discs now i'm sure before the file i burned said somethin like 47 bytes not 4.7gig or am i gettin this mixed with somethin else
thanks

are you using the same brand of -dvdr's?
are you getting a error mesage?

blondie
13th December, 2010, 09:34 PM
no there different and yes get a large question mark and says unable to read disk

ck-ok
13th December, 2010, 09:44 PM
no there different and yes get a large question mark and says unable to read disk

use verbatim -dvdr's burn with imgburn slow speed should get you working again

blondie
13th December, 2010, 09:52 PM
is it the 4.7gig imagine file that i should be burning then

ck-ok
13th December, 2010, 10:11 PM
is it the 4.7gig imagine file that i should be burning then

yes..................