PDA

View Full Version : TOYOTA PREVIA LOST KEYS

Panozzi
14th December, 2010, 12:44 PM
Have this problem up to 1 year and still going strong.
My father passed away abroud and keys never found,transportation back to base charged 2500euro.
Toyota gave me a key???thought it was a valet key to start the car but only doors could be opened,quote to replace all keys and ecu....2100euro.Ordered a complete set of ignition lock,door locks,ECU,receiver,sender and got only one master remote key from a working car of the same model from scrapyard.
WORKED..until engine lamp led up OBD said 2 relays malfunction from Auto transmission...Wrong ECU got a AUto when I have a manual transmission.No return used parts.
I have called local companys,abroud companys etc some has claimed that it can be done but failed and got payed.
So I have a car that runs ok with ECU from auto-tran but indications from engine lamp.Some said disconnect lamp and sell it.Nooo dont wanna do that prefer to fix the problem and avoid any problems from any madbomber buyer.
So if anyone has a working solution please we can discuss it.
Checked some key programmers but to expensive I dont run a garage workshop found some hints for a immo virgin dumps but cant find the proper ECU eeprom.
Its a TOYOTA PREVIA 2000-2001 (new bodycaross)
Toyota ECU 89666-28031 Denso
13 2AZ-FF M/T (Manual Transmission)
Guys please urgent need of help
Panozzi

Alex789
15th December, 2010, 04:39 PM
You can test following:
- install old ECU
- short pins 4 and 13 of OBDII connector and switch on ignition for 35 minutes. It should synchronize ECU/IMMO.