PDA

View Full Version : HOWTO figure out what FlashFile is required. !!!!

sarky
14th December, 2010, 11:46 PM
Hi Guys

Well checked all over the internet for an explanation of How to figure out how to use FlashFile DVD.

I for one have 2 versions of it full of wonderfull FLS files :) for CAT ET but I do not know where to start with figuring out which file is required for the a particular ECM.

All over the net users and guests are giving out what they need in hope someone will give them the name or even the file they need.

Anyone out there would like to ilaborate on how to figure it out on your own ?

:) I know it would be a good hit with the users as a few guys out there are asking this questiion with no success..

Cheers

Sarky

hunter1
15th December, 2010, 12:07 AM
look in folder flash on dvd find file "readxref" stands for cross reference should be a notepad file open highlight edit highlight find type in serial number prefix and you have the flash file details for your s\n

sarky
15th December, 2010, 12:31 AM
Hi Hunter

I did try the readxref file before but the flashfile it mentioned is not on the DVD so thought that i was doing it wrong.

I am looking for a CAT grader 140H, Transmission ECM FlashFile the only one mentioned in the file is a Basic (190-8457) or a homologation (190-8462) one andd in the notes it said that i need a premium flash file as a grader has autoshift..

Anyhelp with that?

Thanks

Sarky