PDA

View Full Version : VW polo oil light is blinking

chubert001
15th December, 2010, 09:37 AM
Hello everyone.
I have the same problem with 1.4 98 year vw polo. The car at idle and nothing comes off pressure tested after crossing about 2500 rpm the oil light is blinking and the buzzer buzzes. The pressure sensor is only one blue.
Regards.

super jumbe
15th December, 2010, 05:01 PM
I presumed you have checked engine oil level if that?s alright your oil switch could be faulty.

:bath:

A11463
15th December, 2010, 10:56 PM
Hello everyone.
I have the same problem with 1.4 98 year vw polo. The car at idle and nothing comes off pressure tested after crossing about 2500 rpm the oil light is blinking and the buzzer buzzes. The pressure sensor is only one blue.
Regards.

If Oilpressure - Level - and Sensor ok check wiring to the Instument cluster
My be the Instrument Cluster is faulty. By me I changed three pieces of them with the same error

cactikid
15th December, 2010, 11:11 PM
dont drive car or it will seize,how often is it serviced,possible oil strainer stuffed,or maybe oil pump.

chubert001
19th December, 2010, 04:46 PM
Hello everyone.
I apologize for the lack of response but the problem resolved.
The error lay in the clocks. When a new file pod***322;o***380;eniu all around ineptly Apparently someone changed the course and something went wrong. But I noticed that when a short circuit to ground pin of the oil sensor everything was ok, so this request was that enough to be used in the sensor circuit rozwieraj***261;cy, but at the time of the ignition light would blink. The quickest solution was to exchange counter.

So the shut and greetings to all the mechanics who have life-long learning and will die even more stupid.
:elefant:

cactikid
19th December, 2010, 06:39 PM
glad it was not more serious then.