PDA

View Full Version : VAG edc17 (20.tdi CR/2010 - tools for tuning)

przemek4net
15th December, 2010, 05:07 PM
Hi,
some technical questions
- tool for reading (to read for example ori and in antoher car after tuning)
- tool for comparing ori&mod + remap (winosl? version?)
- checksum calculation
- tool for writing
- tool/possibility for rescue (after writing shit it is always possible "on the table" to write ori???)

potential answers
- winols "for free" (which version?) or another software "for free"
- clone S-CTT 3.0.2.37

Best regards,
Przemek

alfy
15th December, 2010, 07:05 PM
Hi,
some technical questions
- tool for reading (to read for example ori and in antoher car after tuning)
- tool for comparing ori&mod + remap (winosl? version?)
- checksum calculation
- tool for writing
- tool/possibility for rescue (after writing shit it is always possible "on the table" to write ori???)

potential answers
- winols "for free" (which version?) or another software "for free"
- clone S-CTT 3.0.2.37

Best regards,
Przemek

If it is 2010, is 99,99% that is "antituning" ECU, so only with some ORIGINAL tools is possible to read/write.

przemek4net
15th December, 2010, 07:27 PM
Hi,
Which original tools, on the table or by diagnostic interface in car?. Tools ?stand alone? or something, like master-slave: communicate with server for checksumacalulation, you know it/you made it or you only heard about it?
Is this completed environment (hardware + soft for mod maps + checksum calculation) or something which must be completed (like original cabel XXX + software YYY) etc?
As far as I know this clone cabel can read and write edc17 but without checksum calculation ? why is not possible to buy/find crack etc only software (like swiftec, winols?) and write mod with calculated checksum?
For me is also ok to prepare mod and go with it to the tuner (who has tools for checksums calculation etc) ? I?m collecting just information about edc17 (I have only experience with edc15 and winols...)
Best regards,
Przemek

batpepi
16th December, 2010, 08:55 PM
i make it by CMD

whiscki
23rd December, 2010, 11:11 PM
JTAG/NEXUS interface? Infineon Memtool soft? TriCore datasheet?

bazare
26th December, 2010, 10:32 PM
most of the 2010 EDC17 have antituning protection but just as edc15 and 16 were new once hard to tune... probably in a few months this EDC17 will be just as easy. there are a lot of tools that can handle EDC17 but not all of them offer checksum. Forget about free winols + checksum for now.

Maverick5976
27th December, 2010, 09:46 PM
Hello,

So the best reliable tool for now is only CMD Technology?

Is there something else cheaper i can rely on?

Best regards

Maverick

KisaTec-racing
28th December, 2010, 12:48 AM
i work with new genius .
good tool!!

javilette
2nd January, 2011, 03:11 PM
you have the original galletto full for infineon tricore too by 3000 ***8364; for truck motorbike cars...... cmd you have to pay 10000***8364; for this.

http://www.galletto-flli.it/