PDA

View Full Version : You an auto spark in or around glasgow ?

Saltire
15th December, 2010, 06:12 PM
sorry, i should have started this thread better and it might have got a bit more attention, thats why ive renamed it and linked it to this new thread :withstupid:
-------------------------------------------------------------

i had to get a new battery in my 55 plate (year 05) vectra sri, was driving to garage to get the battery everything fine, no warning light.

got the battery fitted, guy put a wee thing in the lighter socket seemingly so as the radio wouldnt lose code etc (thats what he said).

got battery fitted, everythings fine, but now i have that ~~~~in wee icon displaying on the main dash where the speedo is and all that, its a wee icon of a car with a spanner going through it !!

doesnt go away, does anyone know how to get that to go away ? or should i take it back to halfords and get them sort it out or could they ? i have a funny feeling your gonna say it needs to go to a vauxhall dealer to go on the computer to turn it off, correct ?

cheers guys.

ok thats the original post/thread and this is the link to that thread to save us getting confused, lol, >>>

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/got-wee-warning-light-after-battery-change-177793/

----------------------------------------------------------
sorry about the hassle guys, just trying to get this stupid thing fixed :(:(

that wee photo shows the symbol if that helps.