PDA

View Full Version : driver disk

dannyrp03
16th December, 2010, 08:06 AM
sry to be a pain in the arse fellas but ive managed to lose me driver disk on my mpps clone (silver metal box type) dont suppose anyone has that software there willing to share with me ,best regards danny

dannyrp03
16th December, 2010, 06:52 PM
ok feel a bit of a tit now ,but we all start some where, got to say you could read foreever on this and still not know half of it lol

ominimicu
16th December, 2010, 08:28 PM
I have it. the install package includes the drivers.
Dont install original soft, it will block your MPPS

gzk
16th December, 2010, 10:50 PM
if mpps V3 you can download the 3.2.0.37 original file without any problem .
not the latest version

ominimicu
16th December, 2010, 11:45 PM
How do you know what version it is?

Lets say i have a clone mpps, no softwre at all. which one should i install

Steve L
17th December, 2010, 01:17 AM
I've just bought a clone MPPS with a disc that says it is 3.0.2.37. The software installed OK, barring a warning about trojans (typical with Chinese software), but the interface hasn't got any drivers attached to it, or anything installed that looks like a driver?

Does anyone know why this is? Really not happy when I have already sold my KWP and Galletto to fund the new MPPS!

Steve L
21st December, 2010, 12:36 AM
After a bit of email back and forth from the seller, it turns out the driver won't install if you are running Windows 7, even in 32 bit mode. It's the lack of signature to the drivers that make Win 7 block it.

I've installed it onto an XP machine and it's working fine now. Ooops.

bazare
21st December, 2010, 11:19 AM
MPPS box version works with 1.0.x sw ad new obd style works with 3.0.2.37. So you can install any version till .37 without problems.