PDA

View Full Version : Astra G TRW dash km correction

autocargo
16th December, 2010, 08:43 PM
Got this dash and it looks that km are calculated differently than what Tachosoft software is showing. Anyone has a calculator that does this dump correctly? I attach dump here... it's got 169557 km. Thanks in advance.

tachonow
16th December, 2010, 08:59 PM
Got this dash and it looks that km are calculated differently than what Tachosoft software is showing. Anyone has a calculator that does this dump correctly? I attach dump here... it's got 169557 km. Thanks in advance.
How much do you want ?

autocargo
16th December, 2010, 09:07 PM
I want 132520. I'm almost ready :). I started doing this sucker :P. Just got one more line to do. As I'm doing this manually I wonder if there is any software that does it automatically :P. It takes to long the way I'm doing it.

autocargo
16th December, 2010, 10:35 PM
How much do you want ?

I'm struggling with third line... Just can't work out how to do it. Can you give me a hand please?

autocargo
16th December, 2010, 10:43 PM
Many thanks tachonow. You are of great help to me. All sorted now.

hcip
16th December, 2010, 11:12 PM
it is calculated like this, and tachoso9ft calculation is correct

autocargo
17th December, 2010, 01:55 AM
Thank you hcip. it's my fault... You misunderstood me. The calculation in Tachosoft is right but Tachosoft is wrong because it shows you to enter the same mileage in all three lines which is not right. Hope I made myself understood. That's what I meant...

tachonow
17th December, 2010, 07:20 AM
Thank you hcip. it's my fault... You misunderstood me. The calculation in Tachosoft is right but Tachosoft is wrong because it shows you to enter the same mileage in all three lines which is not right. Hope I made myself understood. That's what I meant...
This dash work if you write only first 4 bytes and rest fill with FF all 3 lines. Thats why Tachosoft write all 3 lines with same value.

yasser
17th December, 2010, 08:42 AM
Here you are fully corrected dump - 3 lines.

regards
Yasser.