PDA

View Full Version : Rendlesham Forest

bobwill
17th December, 2010, 09:14 PM
Its 30 years today since the Rendlesham forest indecent
The Rendlesham Forest Incident (http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicrend.html)
http://rendlesham-incident.co.uk/

Cronus
18th December, 2010, 01:53 AM
It never happened.

DarkKnight
19th December, 2010, 12:37 AM
It never happened.

Specially trained military personal and Radar equipment would disagree...

nara
19th December, 2010, 12:47 AM
Its 30 years today since the Rendlesham forest indecent

What was indecent about it?

opsmonkey
19th December, 2010, 12:49 AM
RAF Bentwaters.. It did happen, the official MoD file says so

masur123
19th December, 2010, 11:42 AM
It never happened, where are the photos? The sample photos after the event are piss poor.

If you ask me, if you work in Armed forces security your best bet on a pension when you leave is to formulate some form of UFO story/conspiracy. Guaranteed money making untill you die with all the tv shows and dinner speeches :)!

frankie13
19th December, 2010, 12:20 PM
any one see the ufo last night about 1215am flying south west across the uk

Cronus
19th December, 2010, 12:39 PM
The "UFO" they saw was the Orford Ness lighthouse.

nara
19th December, 2010, 01:30 PM

Does it?

..but in 2003, ex-US security policeman Kevin Conde admitted that he and another airman had shone patrol car lights through the trees and made noises on the loudspeaker as a prank.

BBC.

bobwill
19th December, 2010, 09:06 PM
I was working on Woodbridge airforce base a few months before it was supposed to have happened but I think something happen as a few local people saw something come over low and quick but I dont think it was ET .When I was working there the RAF and German airforces where always testing the USAF to see if they could get under the base radar which they often did flying in just a few feet over the trees and over the runway a few feet of the ground it was amassing sight and there was a lot of rumors that a team of SAS came in one night and got passed security and took over the airfield command centre .A lighting come over when I was there in 73 it went half way down the runway then flicked it staight up like a rocket.
I think it could have been SAS or US solders in helicopters checking how good security was.What I saw of US base guards some looked spaced out as if they were on a trip .

Jabbas
11th January, 2011, 03:50 PM
I went there in the summer after reading a lot about this, I went into the forest between bentwaters and woodbridge, its one hell of a spooky place even in day time. I dont think military personnel would have been dumb enough to think it was Orford ness lighthouse, I mean, They must have seen the lighthouse numerous times to know it wasn't that.

Cronus
11th January, 2011, 07:01 PM
Vince Thurkettle, who worked in the forest in 1980, said:

"I do believe that tape is genuine. They do mention every light they see and they are staring straight into the beam of Orford Ness lighthouse.
"The interval of the light sightings is exactly the same as the pulse of the lighthouse.
"They were looking at the lighthouse - no doubt about it. It's whether they were looking at anything else that's the question."

cablefreejunkie
11th January, 2011, 10:13 PM

official and MOD are words that cannot seriously be used in the same sentence

Cronus
12th January, 2011, 02:33 AM
official and MOD are words that cannot seriously be used in the same sentence

Too true.

As in the words for the Megadeth song,Hangar 18

"Military Intelligence,two words combined that can't make sense"

I love a good oxymoron. :D

Jabbas
13th January, 2011, 04:38 PM
Its been said that hours after the incident, The forestry commision was called in to 'clear' trees from the supposed landing site.If it was orford ness lighthouse why were the trees removed in a big hurry, The 'landing site' is now a clearing, there are no trees in that area at all..The military people also reported touching the landed object, which pretty much debunks any confusion about the lighthouse. This happened over about a 3 night period when the object/objects returned.

Cronus
14th January, 2011, 02:15 AM
The military people also reported touching the landed object, which pretty much debunks any confusion about the lighthouse

:confused:

And yet it doesn't.

ONE man stated in an interview that he touched the object...Sgt. James Penniston USAF.
No data,no proof but the fact that he said he did. The audio tapes are a ~~~~ing joke and the video has never been released,despite the fact that its never been classified.
And then we come to the ultimate bullshit...the binary code.
Mr Penniston has apparently had a strange binary code buzzing around in his head and has now,30yrs later,suddenly decided to enlighten the world.

He was given a message to humanity:
EXPLORATION [of ] HUMANITY

52 09'42.532" N 13 13'12.69" W

CONTI [NUOUS]

FOR PLANETARY ADVAN [CE ]

Brazil (mythical island) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_%28mythical_island%29)

The info that this "message" was encoded was the 8-bit ASCII character set. Very technically advanced!

Nutjob.

We are saved brothers and sisters because wacko Penniston says so.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_%28mythical_island%29)

Jabbas
14th January, 2011, 01:49 PM
You dont seem to give Rendlesham much credit when there are local people who witnessed 'something' happen there over those nights in 1980,They must have seen lots of strange comings and goings from the two bases of Bentwaters and Woodbridge over the years, So how come this one so important and won't be officially covered up? because of witness statements.... How is your feelings on say,,Roswell,,Tunguska,,The Travis walton incidents. Can you explain these away so easily?

Cronus
14th January, 2011, 02:09 PM
Tunguska was a large meteorite exploding so therefore genuine.
The other two you quoted were not.

Jabbas
14th January, 2011, 03:45 PM
Think Travis Walton would disagree with you, Being in mind he disappeared for about 5 days. And your thoughts on Roswell, you believe the government bullsh*t about it being a weather balloon, Operation Mogul/ some high atmospheric listening device?

Cronus
15th January, 2011, 01:41 AM
Think Travis Walton would disagree with you, Being in mind he disappeared for about 5 days. And your thoughts on Roswell, you believe the government bullsh*t about it being a weather balloon, Operation Mogul/ some high atmospheric listening device?

The Travis Walton case nothing more than an elaborate hoax to stop a company going bankrupt.
I don't believe what the US government said about Roswell. It was never a weather balloon but it also wasn't an alien space craft from another planet.
It was an unconventional craft for the technology of 1947 but not something that wasn't of this earth.

I'm not spelling it out for you and you can do a bit of research yourself. The Yanks didn't make it but neither did the little green men.

Jabbas
15th January, 2011, 01:49 AM
Why did you say ''alien space craft from another planet''. What makes you think they might be from another planet?

And by what you are saying, You think that we are alone in this vast expanse of space, Just a stupid race of humans living alone on this ancient planet?????

Cronus
15th January, 2011, 02:02 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8aiYl8tlXTD-aM:http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/vikingdadshow/wtf.jpg&t=1

I've said that what they found at Roswell WASN'T alien. It was alien to the technology of the time but just not from another planet.
And yes,it would be ludicrous to think that we are alone in the universe.

EssexTech
20th January, 2011, 11:16 PM
Any Magic Mushrooms in Rendlesham forest ??