PDA

View Full Version : fix for dreambox using dreamup .exe.

georgio
18th April, 2008, 10:14 AM
i have a fix for the dreambox using dreamup.exe.
when it says perform flash-erash during process press nein (no)
hope this helps people....:burnout:

***Image removed as it contained keys and roms.*** DF

smirnoff_rules
18th April, 2008, 10:53 AM
looks good m8 , have u tried this ?

please remember members we r not responsible for files uploaded to the site use at your own risk

georgio
18th April, 2008, 11:02 AM
tried it seems to be working fine

scotlaps
18th April, 2008, 12:05 PM
does it work on 500c

Devilfish
18th April, 2008, 12:09 PM
This does work on 500c.

Although this image was a pinnacle in it's day, it's quite old now. You would be better off getting the DW image to work and learning a little bit more about your dreambox in the process.

But it's up to you, if all you care about is your free tv and you want it back up yesterday then by all means, flash this and forget about it, don't return to Digital-Kaos until you have another problem and try and get help again. Or be a bit more independent and be safe in the knowledge that if your box goes down again, you have the skill to fix it yourself and understand what's happened. :)

thommo
18th April, 2008, 12:25 PM
couldnt have said it better myself.

you could flash this and go watch your tv but it will go down again at some point and you,ll be back when it does and to be honest we are friendly but we are not mugs, we get to know whos here to learn and whos here to just get a fix, believe me i know help will be less forthcoming to the ones who are just after a fix. its human nature people see the "i want" members and ignore there requests because they see there not active and only turn up when the boxes go down.

it would be far better to stay and learn and then if you have problems people are much more likely to help you if you do get stuck.

no body can force you to learn but you have to realise you cant force people to help you either.

far better to learn, makes you feel better too as theres no panic when it goes tits up.

scotlaps
18th April, 2008, 12:35 PM
thanks for info

hy yeah im always open to learning new stuff
thnx

georgio
18th April, 2008, 11:09 PM
sorry if i peeeed of you guy's by uploading this image that i found just thought it would help some people...:withstupid:

smirnoff_rules
18th April, 2008, 11:11 PM
sorry if i peeeed of you guy's by uploading this image that i found just thought it would help some people...:withstupid:

not a problem if its works m8 . u can do us a favour and upload to downloads and edit the links .. more in downloads the better lol

thommo
18th April, 2008, 11:18 PM

as said its no problem and you've not peeved anyone off, the posts after yours where more a word of advice about learning aswell, as even though the uploaded img works at some point it will go down again in the future.

better to know a bit than be in the same position down the line.

georgio
18th April, 2008, 11:25 PM
totally agree the more us novices learn the better....

redsofa
18th October, 2008, 05:46 PM
Why is there a restriction on downloads until the user posts to the forum? Maybe they only came to know about the forum due to a file that they need. Restrictive practices only alienate new users who potentially have a lot to contribute.

Donnie Darko
18th October, 2008, 06:16 PM
Whats the problem,most places dont like leechers either.

alliv
19th October, 2008, 01:48 AM
Why is there a restriction on downloads until the user posts to the forum? Maybe they only came to know about the forum due to a file that they need. Restrictive practices only alienate new users who potentially have a lot to contribute.

well you got your download so lets see if you stay and give something back . lol :congrats:

ronlkh
19th October, 2008, 03:34 AM
Seems like the file has checksum error I am not able to unzip properly

Donnie Darko
19th October, 2008, 11:15 AM
Seems like the file has checksum error I am not able to unzip properly

Would'nt bother with the file in this thread,plenty of other images to use.

chiraju
27th October, 2008, 11:48 PM
Hi I would like to download this file, can you please provide me the required permission???

chiraju
28th October, 2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks, I have downloaded the file now, I will try this image at home in the evening. Thanks a lot.

chiraju
28th October, 2008, 08:51 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a eurovox ultra, I downloaded the image in this message thread and just now applied the image via FTP and then manually uploaded the software, but now my box is completely dead, :( ......
I need to get a null modem cable tomorrow and then retry a different image,

Devilfish
28th October, 2008, 09:44 PM
This is the Dreambox section, not eurovox. This image was for a dreambox dm500.

And it's now removed because it contained keys and roms which are no longer allowed on the forum.

igpearse
15th March, 2010, 05:44 PM
Hello,
pls, i just bought a dreambox and dont know how to instal it. can u pls put me tru?
tanx

Manic01
15th March, 2010, 05:49 PM
If its cable, it will be a dead dodo soon.

igpearse
15th March, 2010, 05:54 PM
do I need a special operating system to instal my dreambox500c?
Tanx
igpearse

igpearse
15th March, 2010, 05:56 PM
is the null cable the same with the VGA cable? if not where can i get it.
Tanx
igpearse